ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4013670
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I can't agree with you on the hands down part. He arguably is the most active, but it isn't entirely definitely if he is. I'm sure you know why.

As for his impressive post to AP ratio, the reason for that is because he doesn't talk via the Messenger much.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

As for his impressive post to AP ratio, the reason for that is because he doesn't talk via the Messenger much.

That's true, I guess. <------- Four worded post right over there.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Followed up by six words to disguise the spam?

I would have to agree with Orion's nomination he's pretty much everywhere. Although I have to say, I think this the first nonstickied thread in the tavern that has consistent mod posts.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

No, this is the first non-stickied thread you remember.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Followed up by six words to disguise the spam?

How did you know? Hahaha I did it once more.
Is that fair?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

How did you know? Hahaha I did it once more.
Is that fair?

@Knight I was thinking more in recent times, '08 and first half '09 don't really count.

Let's just say a little squirrel told me

Is it just me, or are the forums becoming more active?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The forums aren't really becoming more active, there's just been better threads lately and invoking more posts between the active forumers.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@Knight I was thinking more in recent times, '08 and first half '09 don't really count.

You should of stated that. Saying that this is the first implies that you are taking into consideration the entire length of time that the Tavern has been in existence.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Let's just say a little squirrel told me

there's just been better threads lately

Yep you cant thank me for that haha JK I am an okay forumer, but not as good as some of the others.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

ya as soon as i started talking on the messanger i started ranking up pretty fast

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Or rather, no one ever talks to me.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't really do anything other than post on these forums. I rarely rate games and actually give comments, so if I keep it up for a year, I could have 2,000 posts and still be a Knight.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hey, you guys haven't really figured this out yet, but the reason I'm not that interested to see that this goes back on-topic is because in its original form, I'd have to lock the thread right? Because it'd be about discussing specific users and usually that is a precursor for drama.

However I haven't locked the thread myself because I don't mind meta-critical discussion. (I can't speak for what the other mods think here.)

p.s. becoming a moderator really lowers your forum:messenger post ratio because you'll have to respond to a lot of comments and complaints.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Hey, you guys haven't really figured this out yet, but the reason I'm not that interested to see that this goes back on-topic is because in its original form, I'd have to lock the thread right? Because it'd be about discussing specific users and usually that is a precursor for drama.

I figured that out, and I also know who reported it. But yeah, so guys (I didn't think I would ever say this but) stay off-topic.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Well...this is a first for me, other than the AMW I've never been given license to stay off topic...

How do you know Saving?

Showing 136-150 of 9738