ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4028797
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

The maximum age for humans is said to be 120 so in that way they are middle aged. However since they'll die in the next 20 years I highly doubt that they can call themselves that.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Yeah most people don't make it to the limit.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

It's Summer right now, for most of us. So, I'm probably, gonna be on all day haha. Probably on and off though. Heh...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Haha me to, last summer I was working 6-8 hours a day...for free. Sometime I'm too nice for my own good. This summer I'm free, I don't think I've ever been so bored.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Were you guys talking about seniority?

Right.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And yes, this is the first time I've ever seen a mod condone being off topic. Quite hilarious in a way.

Of course this is within reasonable limits i.e. needs to still be somewhat relevant and definitely needs to be constructive!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

lmao that was pure win, don't blame us if you're feeling old compared to us young 'uns pony boy.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

The maximum age for humans is said to be 120 so in that way they are middle aged. However since they'll die in the next 20 years I highly doubt that they can call themselves that.

Okay, so that gives me 106 years at most. Now, multiply roughly 5000 posts per year . . . .

I will have roughly 530000 posts when I die. xD

wudnt me
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

That's okay, I'm still young at heart!

BURNING UP WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH UOOOHHHHHHH

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Oh god! Gai and lee are here! RUN LIKE HELL! So many exclamation marks...tell me Strop do you have a bowl cut and caterpillar eyebrows too?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

And yes, this is the first time I've ever seen a mod condone being off topic. Quite hilarious in a way.

Have you ever even heard of the AMW?

Nu.

Because I've only been here for a year and a half, while some have been here almost 3 years nao . . . .
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Gai and lee are here! RUN LIKE HELL! So many exclamation marks...tell me Strop do you have a bowl cut and caterpillar eyebrows too?

I WILL NOW PROCEED TO OPEN MY LIFE GATE. LOTUS LEVEL TWO!!!!!!

okay that's probably too off-topic. Did you know that Strop's one-piece ninja suit was inspired by Rock Lee's costume? And this is even more off-topic...

Okay people, carry on >_>
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Have you ever even heard of the AMW?

*in the Tavern, or anywhere not involved with the AMW

Okay people, carry on >_>

No. Carrying on is not so much fun when you give random off topic facts about yourself.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

No, no continue, I've always wanted to know more about Strop. By the way, if you ever talk about the flames of youth again, I will hunt you down!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

okay that's probably too off-topic. Did you know that Strop's one-piece ninja suit was inspired by Rock Lee's costume? And this is even more off-topic...

Whenever I play any of the naruto fighting games with my friends, they always pwn me with Rock Lee/Gaara, then I just spam them with a single move from another character and win every match, even the 2v1 ones . . . .

Anyway, I don't think the horrid unbalancedness of naruto fighting games is of consequence here. Which is exactly why I mentioned it.
Showing 166-180 of 9738