ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4028792
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Because it'd be about discussing specific users and usually that is a precursor for drama.

Nah, unless it's negative people like it.

And yes, this is the first time I've ever seen a mod condone being off topic. Quite hilarious in a way.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I really want a top 10 post count. Like for serious. I know for sure there are at least maybe 5 people above me but I'm too lazy to look up anything.

I used to see you a lot in the forums. But now, I don't see you lot anymore. Though, you could be around the top 15 or 20 for overall posting. I'm not sure though. I still think that you're around there.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

How do you know Saving?

How does who know who? What? Do you have like a degree in confusing people?
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

^*Gasp* It's the end of the world....of threads being on topic
| I think the most active people are knight(thirty something)
and EnterOrion
Have you ever heard of the game "Master of Orion"? It is a good old game

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Have you ever heard of the game "Master of Orion"?

No, I'll have to look into it sometime.

I'd say by general consensus me and Knight are looked upon as the most active people on the forum. Hm . . . .
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

It's cool that people notice Knight at night, lol. I mean He's usually on when I'm not. Except when I'm on in the morning. He's about to leave, Haha...

I'd say by general consensus me and Knight are looked upon as the most active people on the forum. Hm .

Honestly, it's just because, you guys are more than awesome?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd say by general consensus me and Knight are looked upon as the most active people on the forum. Hm . . . .

At the moment.
Vinster is probably a close third.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Agreed, and someday (after you die haha) I will take your (EnterOrion's) place. Haha but seeing as to the fact that you are young, this might take a while haha. Wait did I just admit that I look up to a thirtren year old. DARN! haha.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Agreed, and someday (after you die haha) I will take your (EnterOrion's) place. Haha but seeing as to the fact that you are young, this might take a while haha. Wait did I just admit that I look up to a thirtren year old. DARN! haha.

Good luck, you got a ways to go. xD

Yes we are! xD
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I'd probably quit when I have

666 Games rated
6666 Comments
6666 Forum posts

=D

Lol, I'm just kidding. Right now, I have no idea when I'll quit. I might quit when Knight quits. O_o

I'm surely gonna be around AG 3.0 (When it comes out) for a couple of years?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

...I think I have better chance. Seniority and all that you know; I can't believe I just called my self old :|

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

I can't believe I just called my self old :|

We've been through this before, but remember, "with age comes experience." haha.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

With age also come loss of hair, which scares me. Meh, I don't even really care about age anymore, it's like trying to dam a river with a twig, it won't happen so why run away from it? Although I do hate it when 60 yr olds call them selves middle aged, even if it technically is middle aged.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

If that's middle aged, then I'm crazy. Wait that probably wasn't the best way to put that haha.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I'm never going to quit, at least not in the foreseeable future. Everyone I know is either just as lazy as me or an asshole. xD

So I'm going to be on a computer until I get a job, and even then science is done on computers. So I'll be on a computer more than any where else for a while.

Showing 151-165 of 9738