ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139988
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Good thing I always have my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards! I summon the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon! WHITE LIGHTNING!

OUR CRATER KINGDOM!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I steal your Yu-Gi-Oh! card and promptly burn it before knocking you out with a few well-placed punches. I and my closest followers then claim the hill for our own (after making it into an actual hill again of course) and found a small settlement to cement our rule over it, with well-trained guards and state-of-the-art fortifications and traps. I then plant my flag on it and declare myself King of

My Hill Kingdom.

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I burrow below your crater and blast it out from the bottom with a gamma ray. I summon 10 billion invincible hydras for protection.
My crater kingdom

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

The mass of the ten billion invincible hydras pulls them all close forming a star which then, for some reason, immediately collapses into a black hole. The black hole shoots up into space. It will be back...
Well, while we're waiting for it to come back, I punt you in the stomach and properly shoo you off the crater with a broom.
Then, I contact our neighbouring allies who promptly give us financial aid. The hill has grown back, again.

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

The fortifications in my settlement, fortunately, prevented my people from being damaged by the gamma ray, allowing them to return to the hill, knock out sciller, and restore me to the title of King of

My Hill Kingdom

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

NOPE. I use my magic powers to restore my cards and fireproof them. I summon Exodia the Forbidden One! OBLITERATE! You and batmanmini are blasted into deep space and sucked up by the hydra black hole, while sciller, ap and I once again reclaim

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

The black hole returns, spits me out, and sucks up you and your people because i am ruler over the hydras. I add an armie of 10,000 people and horses. They are all equipped with gamma guns.
My hill kingdom.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Dialga, I choose you! ROAR OF TIME! Time is warped backward to before you showed up. Your hydras, black hole, army, soldiers, horses, and gamma guns, are erased from existence, restoring us once again as rulers of

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I warp time back and put a spell to keep it there permanently.
My hill kingdom

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Spell, schmell. Palkia, SPACIAL REND! You and everything that belongs to you are torn in two. The hydras remain, I suppose, them being invincible, but I simply use the Red Chain to make them serve us and help protect

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I destroy your red chain and regain control over the black hole i use it to suck up you and all your cards.
My hill

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I miraculously emerge from the black hole, my followers behind me and Dragonmaster's cards in my hands. I promptly place a bullet between the eyes of Batmanmini and Dragonmaster before sending the black hole several universes away. I am soon proclaimed as a God, effectively ensuring my permanent and rightful rule over

MY HILL!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I take the black hole back and suck the bullet into the black hole along with you. I revive my armie and make them Immortal. I lock up anything that goes into the black hole except me, and my armie also has invincible gamma blaster and immortal horses.
MY HILL

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oh ho ho, no way! I dodged your bullet, stole back my cards, and, while you where distracted with your ego, summon Obelisk the Tormentor to anhiiate you and your godmode. I give sciller and ap their hills back and retake mine, restoring

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I suck you back up into the black hole and take your cards so you are stuck in the black hole forever. Then, I make the black hole suck up a star to kill you both.
MY HILL

Showing 8311-8325 of 8542