ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8405 541391
GhostGS
GhostGS
324 posts
Peasant

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,405 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
135 posts
Jester

Because, Sciller, there's no kill like the overkill. And okay, fine. Truce. In that case, wanna team up to protect both hills? Just keep the corruptium locked up. (Sorry about freaking out on you. Don't take it too seriously.)

OUR HILLS!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,017 posts
King

Nah, truce is not cool

I arrive at the location of both hills, and I use my strongest, most powerful, most MP consuming and longest-cooldown-ed skill!

I, right in the middle of both hills, use all my MP and most of my energy to cast my Legendary...

BLACK HOLE *a blackhole is created above me, big and far enough to be seen from a long distance, but not big enough to physically touch me nor the hills, slowly growing in size, but quickly growing in power, pulling rocks, earth, water and light towards it, while dealing damage to everyone around, including myself*

*after a few seconds, it starts losing power and abruptly explodes, dealing massive Dark-type damage to everyone, and dealing absurd damage to the environment*

wew... that was awesome!
https://conteudo.imguol.com.br/c/noticias/e9/2017/03/27/27mar2017---estrelas-se-formam-em-interior-de-buraco-negro-supermassivo-1490652665130_1920x1176.jpg

MY HILLS! oh, wait, no... *falls unconsious due to the extreme energy and MP used by this skill*

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
135 posts
Jester

Nobody asked you if it was cool or not, gc. I can't speak for Sciller, but I'm still planning to go with it. So I simply load your unconscious body into a rocket and launch you into the sun. I retake my hill, and give Sciller his back. I also build a new fortress on mine. I'll let Sciller do what he wants.

OUR HILLS!

sciller45
sciller45
1,795 posts
Lord

Hey, AP! Let's make a kingdom of hills! Come on! *builds a hill inbetween the two hills and gives AP a few mana potions*
Together, we can rule this area of, uh, a square kilometre! HAHA! Right, now, what do I do with a hill. Well, suppose I can put a little gold mine here, oil pump there, fracking tower too. Let's not forget nuclear fission!

OUR HILLS!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
135 posts
Jester

You know, I doubt he's going go for that. But if he does, fine. A three-hill alliance. I've still got my hellhounds. (Wait, how'd AP get back from the sun? Eh.) I guess AP's got his spells. And Sciller's got his corruptium (careful with that.) We're a force to be reckoned with!

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
5 posts
Peasant

destroy you and your kingdom with a nuke and make an energy shield over the crater.
my crater

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
135 posts
Jester

Good thing I always have my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards! I summon the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon! WHITE LIGHTNING!

OUR CRATER KINGDOM!

danwar123
danwar123
3,070 posts
Jester

I steal your Yu-Gi-Oh! card and promptly burn it before knocking you out with a few well-placed punches. I and my closest followers then claim the hill for our own (after making it into an actual hill again of course) and found a small settlement to cement our rule over it, with well-trained guards and state-of-the-art fortifications and traps. I then plant my flag on it and declare myself King of

My Hill Kingdom.

batmanmini
batmanmini
5 posts
Peasant

I burrow below your crater and blast it out from the bottom with a gamma ray. I summon 10 billion invincible hydras for protection.
My crater kingdom

sciller45
sciller45
1,795 posts
Lord

The mass of the ten billion invincible hydras pulls them all close forming a star which then, for some reason, immediately collapses into a black hole. The black hole shoots up into space. It will be back...
Well, while we're waiting for it to come back, I punt you in the stomach and properly shoo you off the crater with a broom.
Then, I contact our neighbouring allies who promptly give us financial aid. The hill has grown back, again.

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

danwar123
danwar123
3,070 posts
Jester

The fortifications in my settlement, fortunately, prevented my people from being damaged by the gamma ray, allowing them to return to the hill, knock out sciller, and restore me to the title of King of

My Hill Kingdom

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
135 posts
Jester

NOPE. I use my magic powers to restore my cards and fireproof them. I summon Exodia the Forbidden One! OBLITERATE! You and batmanmini are blasted into deep space and sucked up by the hydra black hole, while sciller, ap and I once again reclaim

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
5 posts
Peasant

The black hole returns, spits me out, and sucks up you and your people because i am ruler over the hydras. I add an armie of 10,000 people and horses. They are all equipped with gamma guns.
My hill kingdom.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
135 posts
Jester

Dialga, I choose you! ROAR OF TIME! Time is warped backward to before you showed up. Your hydras, black hole, army, soldiers, horses, and gamma guns, are erased from existence, restoring us once again as rulers of

OUR HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
5 posts
Peasant

I warp time back and put a spell to keep it there permanently.
My hill kingdom

Showing 8341-8355 of 8405

We may use cookies to help customize your experience, including performing analytics and serving ads.
Learn More