ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years?

105 16118
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Where do you see yourself in 10 years, realistically. Going off of what you are doing now and what direction you are wanting to take.

10 years from now, I'm expecting to have my chain of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and music bars opened up, as well as the early plans of a future Las Vegas Styled hotel. All very realistic, and all very possible in my eyes, on top of that, i see myself married by then and have my step son, and two more children.

Everyone else?

• 105 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Mm I dunno , I see myself as being 23 years old in 10 years.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You certainly have ambitious plans, Uproar

I don't know where I'll be in 10 years, or what I'll be doing. Hopefully I'll by then have traveled the world a bit (really do wanna bike around with just a backpack for a while), maybe gotten done with some line of education. I really don't know. I'll be 30 by then, but really, I just don't have real plans yet...

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

Hopefully i would be flying Boeing 747 or A350 internationally

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

you certainly have ambitious plans, Uproar

Well i've always been taught to aim higher then that of what i can achieve, by doing so, not only will you achieve the things you wanted to achieve anyway, your closer to that target you set. It's a long run and will take days on end with sleepless nights, but i want to continue the good life i have been bought up with, so i have to work even harder to keep it.

I'll be 30 by then

Do you see that as a problem then zophia?

Hopefully i would be flying Boeing 747 or A350 internationally

Flying sounds pretty amazing, as long as its the right conditions,
correct?
Shoestring
Shoestring
152 posts
Nomad

I see myself studying architecture in college.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Do you see that as a problem then zophia?
Not the age, I'll probably accept each birthday as it comes, but my lack of direction is kinda bothering me. Then again, 10 years is a long time. Hopefully it'll be enough to figure out what I wanna do and if I'll be able to do it (dream job would be as an animator, but they don't exactly let a lot of students in pr. year...).

If it was just 5 years, I'd say I'd see myself out traveling. Hopefully with Cen, 'e said he'd possibly be interested in such a thing when he's done with his current education. Will see how it goes.
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

maybe look at your strengths and skills and see what they best suite to a job you would enjoy... knowing that you want to be an animator do you make animation and post it anywhere online?

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

Flying sounds pretty amazing, as long as its the right conditions,
correct?

yes you are correct but just about extreme conditions affect the bigger and newer planes, and they would have to affect em at 12km above sea level if they're flying. but the planes you have to learn in (which i have done 9 hours already)... i wouldn't want to be near anything but gusty winds
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

yes you are correct but just about extreme conditions affect the bigger and newer planes, and they would have to affect em at 12km above sea level if they're flying. but the planes you have to learn in (which i have done 9 hours already)... i wouldn't want to be near anything but gusty winds

How does the Airbus (the multi-story airplane) Cope with the weather conditions?
With the size of it, what it includes, what goes on in the plane, it really must have the best flying conditions known? or is it very stable for a nice journey?
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

its really stable... its just normal conditions dont affect it... and when i mean normal conditions i mean conditions that have been witnessed before consistently like erratic monsoons. but to be honest if you are talking about the A380 the newest and biggest aircraft know to the public then there are a few design features that make it able to fly smoothly and other features to combat any situation. but don't trust my judgement, i am only 16 with some knowledge. there is a show hosted by UK star Richard Hammond (known for Top Gear) who shows different machines that have amazing design features. one of those shows is all about the A380. i thinks it's called Richard Hammond's Engineering Connections... i also think it was the first episode.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I have 5 more grades, then I want to end my first degree, then I have to work in the army 6 years so not to run a risk of being in the field of battle. That means I'll be in the middle of the army service.

FrenzyNinja
FrenzyNinja
28 posts
Nomad

with my wife.. having a good job..

roxasthenobody
roxasthenobody
355 posts
Nomad

doin' your wife (don't complain you knew it was coming)

MisterGovernor
MisterGovernor
74 posts
Nomad

School. Then college. Then possibly more college depending what job I choose. So yeah. I'll be in college in ten years. Doing what? I dunno.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'll either be in college, or opening the first of a chain of businesses. (I'm not sure what kind yet TT)

Showing 1-15 of 105