ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years?

105 16121
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Where do you see yourself in 10 years, realistically. Going off of what you are doing now and what direction you are wanting to take.

10 years from now, I'm expecting to have my chain of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and music bars opened up, as well as the early plans of a future Las Vegas Styled hotel. All very realistic, and all very possible in my eyes, on top of that, i see myself married by then and have my step son, and two more children.

Everyone else?

• 105 Replies
darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

i see myself owning a couple restaurants and being a worldwide famous chef.

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

i see myself standing behind a pharmacy counter,doling out medicine to people who need it.to tell the truth,i have a lot of things i want to do in my life,but i just think going to college for about eight years and getting a good paying job is better.

ChickenDipper
ChickenDipper
17 posts
Nomad

i see my self a millionaire because the guy who runs g bags only has 4 years to live.dont worry ill give you poor people money

stooge90
stooge90
156 posts
Nomad

in chicken town eatin cucumbers

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I see myself studying sciences in university and a professional and international musician or a band member.

Fishyaboo
Fishyaboo
9 posts
Nomad

On a Beach Sipping fine wine from my enemies Skulls.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Hopefully a survivor of the Apocalypse.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

I see my self as Quintillionaire (lol) controlling th e entire plannet and having every thing i want. I have crushed all of my enemies but i activley make new ones to kill for entertainment, and i have 72 virgins and more money and mroe power and i live forever.

Damn i was dreaming...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I see myself taking up postgraduate education.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

and i have 72 virgins

ok then bomber O_O

i see myself sstepping on necks, crushing skulls, killing babies an[quote] drinking their blood for sport.

nah, more realistically i see myself maybe as a veterinarian ,historian, or maybe an environmentalist.
Hay332
Hay332
20 posts
Nomad

I see myself ten years from now.

SilentWolf1987
SilentWolf1987
7 posts
Nomad

I see myself owning my own small business out of an Expedite truck with my best friend. I'd like to be driving for FedEx C.C. White Glove division. For those of whom don't know what an Expedite truck looks like, this is the one I'd rather own. http://www.expeditersonline.com/expeditetrucks/enlarge/127541912165688.jpg

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I'm still alive in 10 years, I expect to be in the same place I am now.

Nowhere.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

If I'm still alive, I see myself as an illustrator/mangaka or a community manager in a big gaming company

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I see myself in a law firm. I will probably have passed the bar exam by then.

Showing 91-105 of 105