ForumsThe Tavern[old] How Do You Overcome Depression?

48 7554
jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

Because i'm allways depressed and none of my firends want can hang out for 3 weeks and i'm allways boerd. and also my bro hates me. please help.

• 48 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Running.. for me at least. i was told Endorphins are the bodys natural high, they make you fell so much better and determined 9partially like adrenaline) and it really gets your mind off of crap. hey it helped me, being engaged then being left behind wasnt to great, so i just ran forever.. not like forest gump, but everyday i ran. if youre depressed cuz youre bored, RUN!

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

A good cure for depression is by sitting in a room full of Puppies. Happy, playful puppies!

superjake
superjake
4 posts
Nomad

Personally, I think a change of scenery can help you a lot. A residential boarding school is a perfect example because of the family atmosphere within the environment. Students are able to develop strong ties with staff and administrators as all are working for the good of the student and the good of the school. There is time to chat either socially or seriously. There is time to work through problems and to set tasks which will encourage and challenge the students. If you want to learn more about this one, visit our website.

Showing 46-48 of 48