ForumsGamesEchoes - Operation Stranglehold

41 16628
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Well. Echoes - Operation Stranglehold is a new game on AG.
I think it came out yesterday or two days ago.

What do you gamers think of it? Good, bad? Why?

I think it was awesome. Actually. The only downside was the controls. But you can customize them. So thats great, and I just love the cut scenes. I just completed the campaign and going an to the survival mode. I'm writing a full review on the game comments.

• 41 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

It would be cool, if in act 2 would be air units for both sides.And some more weapons, and skills.Useful skill would be teleport what instantly teleports you at locatoin what you want.

avginfo911
avginfo911
1 posts
Nomad

yeah .. act 2 .. im a fan of this echoe game!!!!

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

nice game

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Loved it everyone go to Echoesgame.com!

rustypickle
rustypickle
2 posts
Nomad

i think the sequel should have more game modes, like zombie defense, or capture the flag, and give the player the ability to get inside of vehicles, and an ability to teleport you and any soldiers near you back to the nearest headquarters

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

i loved this game but it takes a while to load on a slow computer.

knight24fire
knight24fire
1 posts
Peasant

i loved the first echoes and once i got used to the controls enjoyed it even more one thing i thought was like a mission where you play as the enemy destroying useless defences at a human base like a sort of no russia mission like cod modern 2 {airport mission or if u havent played the game killing peopel in an airport if u add something like it awesome if not i still will love the game

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

i think the sequel should have more game modes, like zombie defense, or capture the flag, and give the player the ability to get inside of vehicles, and an ability to teleport you and any soldiers near you back to the nearest headquarters

Well ctf or zombie survival would fit in orinal game idea, but they could be very fun!And that would be **** fun to drive vechicles too!
one thing i thought was like a mission where you play as the enemy destroying useless defences at a human base
Yap, that would be fun to play hybrid side as well,and that option is usually in strategy games,that you can select your side.
coolace46sauce
coolace46sauce
11 posts
Nomad

I like this game very, very, very much. I have infinity unit population and I like that survival. Great game!

torrente18
torrente18
1 posts
Shepherd

is good very good i want the other echoes of planes(combats of ships like star wars)and more action i liked a lot the game im still playing it.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

i really hope that in 2nd act is going to be aircrafts becasue its really weird that you dont have them!And more unts overall, there isnt so much good units (only rocket marines and tanks sem to be good on me).

Showing 31-41 of 41