ForumsThe Tavern[nec] Do you believe in Ghosts?

49 11079
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

do you believe in ghosts or the supernatural?

i do believe in them because there have been so many real pictures and sightings it's almost irrefutable

• 49 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

No , I do not. It's absolute bulls***.

Can't believe how many people get sucked into thinking that there are "Ghosts" and stuff.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

The only people who see ghosts are those that believe in them.

I have never seen a ghost.

That is my answer.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Only if there is scientific data to back it up. Otherwise I'm neutral to the subject. Because there are many unexplained phenomenon in the world. Though I doubt that the idea of ghost exist and it is another phenomenon.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Until I see an actual ghost or spirit, I will continue to disbelieve in them. It just isn't scientifically possible, and if it isn't scientifically possible, there is no explanation for it, and therefore, I have no reason to believe in it.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

Why do people follow ghosts and pray Gods?
are they nuts?
Why do they search for creatures in other dimension?
But I do believe in ghosts...I think.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

i am with darkroot... there isn't enough evidence (that the public knows of) that can prove the existence of many phenomena that people say it occurred. i would like to believe that they exist but at the same time don't. i am a science like minded person so i have to say i am neutral to the matter

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It just isn't scientifically possible,

Neither is black holes, and apparently scientists like to look at them anyway.

Why do people follow ghosts and pray Gods?
are they nuts?

Idk, am I?

Yes, I do believe in ghosts. I have had enough odd experiences to not dismiss it as coincidence or happenstances. There might not be evidence or scientific theories (&quotroof&quot, but that makes it all the more interesting. Life is boring if all is recorded and there are no mysteries left.
Besides, what would happen if science found proof that ghosts are real, that they are the souls/remains/energy of people that have died, and that they are more or less concious? That would revolutionize the world to a horrible extent.
baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

never seen one but like aliens there has to be one

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

i believe cause if seen one

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

yeah...
those who dont believe are
just too scared to accept the truth.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

i'll believe it when i see it

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Neither is black holes, and apparently scientists like to look at them anyway.

But there is scientific evidence that they exist. There isn't any of that may suggest ghosts exist.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I don't completely believe in Ghosts nor do i not believe in Ghosts, as simple as that.

TRuthbetold
TRuthbetold
23 posts
Nomad

i believe in them and like Joe96 said does who dont are afraid.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But there is scientific evidence that they exist. There isn't any of that may suggest ghosts exist.

"Evidence". Anyway, yeah, there are these big something out there that are entirely invisible besides the radiation that apparently surround that something, and it breaks all scientific laws.
Just like gravity. From a positivistic/purely observational point of view, gravitation don't exist either, because you can't measure it, just see the effect of it.
So, if I see the effect of an invisible something that can affect surroundings...?
Showing 1-15 of 49