ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLiterature Fight!

402 63758
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Yay for literature!

Teams: In this competition we will start with 2 teams of 8. Everyone will write about a subject. I will then judge each entry. When your team loses you vote off 2 people from your team.
Scoring: I judge on a scale from 1 to 10. After all scores are added up, the team with the lower score will lose. I will show all individual scores.
The Literature Games: Once 8 people are left in the competition, you fight 1v1v1v1, in a huge arena. I will give you a basic description of the arena, and then you write about killing all the competitors in the arena. You get to choose 1 weapon to start with. This is called the Literature Games (Yes like the hunger games.) One person will survive, then you fight the winner of the other Games.
The Finale: You fight 1v1 with special powers and again one weapon of choice. Both entries are mutated so that it takes very much to kill. You will have to write about that. You also have to write about training, which is 3 days long. Again you will fight in an arena, which will be given to you.

Note:[b] You will be given this information again when the round comes

[b]Note:
The whole thing is writing. No pictures, and by fighting to the death I mean writing about fighting to the death. By training I mean writing about training, etc.
I know pretty obvious, so don't ask about it.

Note: Each round can only be so long. I will wait for you to finish, but if you take too long you will automatically be eliminated. If you know you will take long, please notify me.

[i]Note: You will be given updates all throughout the competition by me, so please do not close your messenger.

Remember just 16 participants, 8 on each team.

• 402 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Pshawww no it's not.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Life before AG, life before AG.....Speaking of which, I gotta do some calc. Sonuva....

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Got through test and paper week. I've got an idea that I'll attempt to put into words by this weekend, if studying for the next test doesn't get me down.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

mine will be turned in next week end on sunday probably, its getting harder for me to find time for AG

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ehhh, not much posts. Hopefully everyone is too busy writing to be posting...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Gonna be preeeeeety sad if I'm the only poster here.....

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

don't worry, i wont forget.... i never do

wait what was i talking about?

ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

I feel an idea formulating in my head. Hopefully I can pin it down and express it correctly, and not laze off and leave it half finished. *Goes off to write*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'll start writing mine sometime after tomorrow...as I have two weeks holidays!

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Whew! I'm glad it's Friday! I'm sorry, Team 2 if I had you guessing if I fell off of a cliff, or something. It's just been a couple of hectic weeks and too many doctors. We're fine, even the dog had a checkup!

I have started my story but I just want to chill until Sunday...Have a great weekend, everybody.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

3 days left, 2 entries...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Yeah seriously wtf people? I mean yeah, this thread was buried in pages 2 and 3, but that doesn't mean forget about the contest....

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

If no one enters I will give them more time, but you and wajor are safe no matter what. :O

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

hahahahahaha the thread died thats what i thought would happen cus a lot of people got bored

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

hahaha I'm not mad, so you failed at trolling.

Showing 361-375 of 402