ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 403241
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i teleport on top of the tower, two arrow guns in hand, which i combine into the machinesniper rifle, basically just unleash a spray of lasers at the attackers.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh ****. I take out Senbonzakura and use it's Bankai onto the castle. Just because it's made up of a million blade bits doesn't mean that it can't slice through stone.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

um... does anyone happen to be a necromancer?

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I send some catapults to fire on the castle.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 5,000
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLAKCSTAR, sonicheroes95, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
DarthAku: 300
Other Castle HP: 8,000
Damaged: DarthNerd,sonicheroes95,
Critical: Razerules
Dead: spartandestroyer
Undead:
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@rick073: Unfortunately, the blink doesn't shrink you, so you just end up flying into his head. Also, sniping them might work better if their brains weren't so tiny.

@DarthNerd: The crushing force of a T-Rex herd do 1500 damage to the castle!

@DBLACKSTAR: You deal 2000 damage to the herd!

@ThorRatFOx: You unleash a swarm of bullets the size of an Velociraptor's head, only doing 500 damage.

@Darkfire45: You deal 1000 damage to the castle (Death of a million Cherry Pops) and kill the T-Rex herd since millions of blades make for dino sushi.

@sonicheroes95: you manage to deal 500 damage to the Dinos and DarthAku.

@kingjac11: Which castle?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

split my machinesniper into two arrowguns again, charge up my arrowguns, and fire a pair of fully charged shots at darthaku.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I summon mad jack! The evil incarnation of samuri jack! And sick him on all of you! Then i summon my X seris of robots, trench coats, fedoras, and all of that on them(yeah, aku's X seris robots wear trench coats and fedora's) and sick them on the castle!

5had0w
5had0w
32 posts
Nomad

cause utter devastation by enflaming it with 100 acidic nuclear bombs! muahaha

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... chaos control. *Teleports all the nukes to hit the sender instead* idiot.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I starts charging as much energy as I can to my mouth, then I fire a colossal cero, easily larger than me, at DarthAku and the enemy castle.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

The Objective one.That they're defending.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I throw my flaming sword with more accuracy this time at DarthAku.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 5,000
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLAKCSTAR, sonicheroes95, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Lone Wanderer: 9,000
Other Castle HP: 8,000
Damaged: sonicheroes95,
Critical: Razerules,DBLACKSTAR
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd,
Undead:
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@sonicheroes95: You kill him with arrows! Darthnerd is split out in critical condition.

@DarthNerd: You cannot summon the X-Series! However, you still produce a black fedora and green trench coat, landing on a surgical mask and pair of Aviator Sunglasses summoning the Lone Wanderer! (That would be a reference if I ever got around to actually MAKING Lone Wanderer's Mind.)

@5had0w: Unfortunately, the acid destroys the atomic balances, which detonate and increase the pH to 7. So basically, they might as well have been filled with blood for all the good it would do. Or Chakra.

@TheFinalPhoenix: You buzz the castle.

@DBLACKSTAR: You destroy the attacking war machines and deal 4000 damage to the castle! You become Critical in teh process, though.

@kingjac11: The war machines have been destroyed by DarthAku and that mega Cero.

@CommanderDude7: You hit DarthNerd and kill him.

The Lone Wanderer is tying something onto a floating round speaker bot!

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I use Gonzui and inhale deeply, sucking up as many souls as I can from the surrounding area, healing myself.

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

i am going to go repair the castle with my Wanzer

Showing 3211-3225 of 3345