ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 402977
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... use a cure 3 on myself to activate leaf bracer.

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

*sigh* what have i missed ill be in a statis pod until the next obj

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

plant a sub-nuclear charge on the stasis pod *^_^*

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I shall eject my self from my dead body and become a spirit/ghost! I'll go terrorize a village, and when i get back, possess the lone wanderer!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use Gokei which makes a huge swirling sphere of tiny blades around the castle. Next, I collapse the sphere and the blades go into the castle, leaving no blind spots and no escape for the defenders. However, it does produce a huge shockwave.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 8,000
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLAKCSTAR, sonicheroes95, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Other Castle HP: 8,000
Damaged: Darkfire45
Critical:
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd,
Undead: sonicheroes95, Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@DBLACKSTAR:You heal yourself by eating the exposed souls. This ends up making Razerules and Sonicheroes95 soul zombies.

@ThorRatFox: You lose the Wanzer, but heal the castle by 3000!

@TheFinalPheonix: You deal 500 damage to the [r34t0r brick.

@sonicheroes95: Unfortunately, you are a zombie and thus can't heal people.

@GhostSauce: Well, you'll be sleeping for a while.

@rick073: You launch the stasis pod some distance away!

@DarthNerd:You attempt to posess LW, but he disintegrates you with a laser. it seems he got some advice from The Courier.

@Darkfire45: You deal 1000 damage to the castle brick and deal 1500 damage to Lone Wanderer!

The Lone Wanderer pulls out a Fat Man and fires it at Darkfire45, damaging him!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Blast! I possess a telephone and call the ghost busters on sonic and razer!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I exorcise DarthNerd from the battlefield.

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

umm... naw man ill just eject then jump on the castle ramparts then pull out a vulcan from my *** and fire at the attackers

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I fire cannons at the castle from my castle.

Eclipsus74
Eclipsus74
239 posts
Nomad

i kick the castle with a giant foot made of diamonds

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... *sighs* i'll charge up both arrowguns, and unleash a barrage at kingjac.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I sheathe Senbonzakura and take out Tenken instead. Now, 'Roar, Tenken!'. This allows me to summon phantom body parts of an armoured giant just by moving my body parts. In this case, I use my left hand, clench it into a fist and punch the castle. This causes the left hand of the armoured giant to appear and attack the castle.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

actually strike my spell, i look in my chain of memories deck for an item that heals status problems.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

"Alright now your pissing me off," gets angry and his body begins morphing. When my anger reaches a certain level, I can alter my Resurrección form, increasing my bulk. Upon taking this form, my damaged mask is restored and all previous injuries are healed. The black-piston like protrusions on my back become more like extensions of my vertebrae and I gain two massive horns on my back. I also gain multiple horns on my head including ones covering my lower jaw, as well as crack like markings framing my eyes. My arms are positioned in knuckle-walk position and my legs are hairy, ending with short, stubby toes; thus giving an ape-like appearance. My tail also becomes more hairy and ape like, losing its large club. My extra sets of legs are lost as well.http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/en/images/thumb/6/66/Yammy_second_form.jpg/613px-Yammy_second_form.jpg

Showing 3226-3240 of 3345