ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 402516
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I will counter Darkfire by smashing the armor in the face with an epic punch, and due to Tenken's special qualities all damage the armor takes he takes as well.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 7,000
Uber Fat DBLACKSTAR: 3,000 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLAKCSTAR, sonicheroes95, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Other Castle HP: 6,000
Damaged: Darkfire45
Critical:
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd,
Undead: sonicheroes95, Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@DarthNerd: Unfortunately, your spirit was disintegrated.

@CommanderDude7: he doesn't still have a spirit left to exorcise.

@GhostSauce: The defender list is maxed out already. The only way you can get at the moment is if sonic was removed on teh grounds of being a zombie.

@kingjac11: You fire at a 65 degree angle, falling short.

@Eclipsus74: You deal 1000 damage to the castle and break your brittle foot.

@sonicheores95: Actually, when did you get your deck back? Last we saw, you were relegated to commands.

@Darkfire45: You punch long with a giant armored fist, dealing 2000 damage to your castle and Uber Fat DBLACKSTAR.

@DBLACKSTAR: Having just transformed, you can't block and end up taking it in the gut.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I will twin uber punch the armor.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I will float to the "under where"(super paper mario refrence, its the underworld of mario world) as i have completely died, and have passed away. While im down there, i think i will just chill until i can break out into this world with a giant army of undead! But for now, i will go relax at the underwhere pool.

Eclipsus74
Eclipsus74
239 posts
Nomad

I use flashstep around the giant guy and constantly slash at his head and neck(and hope i dont die)

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

i summon chains to hold Down Eclipsus74 then i do classic scorpion shoot spear at him"get over here" then i rip my face of and cook him in fire

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I cast a shield around Eclipsus74.I then summon creatures to attack ThorRatFox

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

lolol fine

I just create a giant bubble around my self and throw myself at the castle walls

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I exercise DBLACKSTAR! By using painful electric shocks.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

then i use an item to cure my status effects...

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 7,000
Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR: 2,700 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLACKSTAR, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Other Castle HP: 6,000
Damaged: Darkfire45,ThorRatFox
Critical:
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd,sonicheores95
Undead: Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@DBLACKSTAR: The armor does not exist.

@DarthNerd: you try to chill in that fountain, but it's too small to chill in. You try that giant lake, causing you to get molested by those hands.

@ThorRatFox: You damage him with the grappling kunai, but damage yourself when you try to rip your face off. You are Thor(A thunder God), not Scorpion(A skeleton that looks like a person)

@Eclipsus74: You deal 100 damage to him before you bounce off.

@kingjac11: The generic creatures don't want to hit him while he's groaning after trying to RIP THE FLESH OFF HIS SKULL.

@GhostSauce: Boing! You bounce off.

@CommanderDude7: You use electric shocks to do 200 damage and turn some of his fat into muscle.

@sonicheroes95: You cure being undead, and then turn to the normal state of just plain dead.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The armor is real, his sword creates a giant set of armor that moves along with his actions, the armor actually exists and can take damage. I proceed to pound Darkfire into the ground.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

My mistake I thought he was using the bankai, ignore that, but I will still try to pound him into the ground.

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

fine i can't be scorpion who pwns so i will teleport behind kingjac11 with Raidens Xray Attack then i will shock him into a wall of metal with lightning

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... ok, while i'm dead, can i look around for my chain of memories deck please, even if i can't interact with it?

Showing 3241-3255 of 3345