ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 402429
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use my right arm to summon the armoured right arm which holds a sword and attack DBLACKSTAR's arms.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I will grab that arm with my tail, then bash his face on with my fists.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

is someone gonna resurrect me? cause it just so happens that my shadow powers are still activatable while i am in zombie form... besides i have a kick butt idea!

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I unsheathe my sword and attack DBLACKSTAR with full armor.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

In all sincerity spartan, we dont care your dead XD. Actully, no one ever bothers to take the time to ressurect the dead till the next objective when we are revived.

i grab a sign and paint "IDLE" on it, then hang it on my shoulders. Then i follow it up by going to sleep while standing up.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... can i process darthnerd, since he's asleep?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 7,000
Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR: 2,000 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4,000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLACKSTAR, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Other Castle HP: 6,000
Damaged: Darkfire45,ThorRatFox,kingjac11
Critical:
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd,sonicheores95
Undead: Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@DBLACKSTAR: Unfortunately, your massive fat gets in the way of hitting him accurately.

@ThorRatFox: You blast kingjac11, but there's a distinct lack of metal walls, so you just damage him.

@sonicheroes95: Why do you want to look in my furnace? Besides, you have the BBS commands. Also, Lone Wanderer vaporized DarthNerd's ghost.

@Darkfire45: You hit the Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR, dealing 500 damage before the hand bounces away.

@kingjac11: You deal 200 damage and bounce off again!

The Lone Wanderer shows back up with one of hands burned and holding a deck of cards. He draws three cards and launchers a Firohmaga out of his Fat Man at MFDBS.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

It's not fat it's muscle, and I'm being serious it is, and I will fire a full power cero at all of them, this one is going to be colossal, it will be the biggest one ever, I will focus all the energy I can and fire it at the attackers.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hey DBLACKSTAR, revive me please, that ******* wander is using MY DECK!

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I will as soon as I get a kill, cause this s some old BS, the form I am currently using is the strongest one, yet he is being treated like the weakest one so far.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... fine, then ThorRatFox, please?

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

I will teleport to the castle and then i will summon/revive SonicHeroes95

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 7,000
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR: 2,000 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4,000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLACKSTAR, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Other Castle HP: 6,000
Damaged: Darkfire45,ThorRatFox,kingjac11
Critical:
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd
Undead: Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

The Lone Wanderer uses several cards uses several cards with a Super Stimpack to revive sonicheroes95! He then hands him the KH deck he lost. I'm taking him off the Attacker list since he's more Chaotic Neutral.

@DBLACKSTAR: Well, you have to admit, he makes sumos look like swimmers. 'Course, that's all muscle on them, too. Doesn't make them any more agile, though. The Massive Cero collides with the firohmaga, dissipating both!

@ThorRatFox: LW already revived him, but he hands you a magic card deck.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... umm thanks... seems more like chaotic stupid, or stupid neutral, but i won't complain.

i check through my cards to see if i can find 3 soul eater 9s. i'll be saving this attack for the next objective, as i won't help either side since i died. k.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Then unleash a barrage of palm thrusts against the enemies.

Showing 3256-3270 of 3345