The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 423027
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

oh yah... i assassinate mengsk for the hell of it, take control of the dominion and send massed of units to defend

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*Takes out Shinso*

Shoot to Kill, Shinso!

*Blade stretches and pierces a monster*

*Starts slicing them up with it*

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I go recon with a lot of recons in battle and assasinete some zerglings undetecticly.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

The railgun fails, so Im building, launching, and charging my ion cannon.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well I move the railgun in a lower orbit that will bring it down on that army in a couple more posts. I also eject.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Zerg Brood
Total strength: 600/1500
Units:
Hydralisks: Giant snakes that shoot toxic spikes from their body. Also: 6 foot claws.
Mutalisks: Giant flying intestinal tracts that fire bouncing glaives. That is all.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.

Defenders: rick073, WolfMan121 (?)

Statuses: Railgun: Chargin'

Resistances: Biological attacks, Dark Attacks
Immunities:
Damaged: SirNoobalot, Razerules
Critical:
Dead:

@sonicheroes95: The Cerebrate channels the evil power to whoever is in charge now (Kerrigan's purified and the Overmind's dead...), and that force fails to be affected.

@rick073: Don't you remember? I don't think Mengsk is in much power after Raynor's exposing of the events that made Kerrigan into the Queen of Blades.

@Darkfire45: Shinso impales the Ultralisk, killing it and doing 400 damage!

@Razerules: Unfortunately, they set up spore colonies. Being detectors, this allows them to murder the Recon team and put you in hurt status.

@xKimchix: Unfortunately, you can only have one cannon in orbit at a time.

@CommanderDude7: The Railgun in sent on a crash course downwards! It will take many turns for the well constructed Space Railgun to fall, though.

You may want to heal allies, since they don't heal in between armies.

The enemy hive is hatching an Omegalisk!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

grr if anyone here tried to use "eternal session" i could match up with said person and then unleash hell.

oh well... i use DARK BARRAGE on them!

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I airdrop a note on a mutalisk. The Zerg read the note fluently since it was in his language and it said 1/0. Since you can't divide by zero all the Zergs blew up, including the Omegalisk egg (or something).

O SHI-

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

ummm yah. i dont have sc2 ok?

*pulls out cell phone* hello? yah jim? i gotta job for u. well... its basicly defending a zerg hive. yes i know this is crazy, but i have to do this! yah i got money! ok, thanks man. bye.*hangs up* u know wats coming(raynors raiders)

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Zerg Brood
Total strength: 600/1500
Units:
Hydralisks: Giant snakes that shoot toxic spikes from their body. Also: 6 foot claws.
Mutalisks: Giant flying intestinal tracts that fire bouncing glaives. That is all.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.

Defenders: rick073, WolfMan121 (?)

Statuses: Railgun: Chargin'

Resistances: Biological attacks, Dark Attacks
Immunities:
Damaged: SirNoobalot, Razerules
Critical:
Dead:

@sonicheroes95: Since the newborn egg is not connected, you manage to prevent the Omegalisk's Hatching!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Threat to good values
Kill the Omegalisk egg with a Dark Attack

@xKimchix: Bezeeeeeeeeeeeeew...

Ah crap, you just forced us into Negative Omega.

@rick073: Unfortunately, Raynor's a little busy *SPOILER ALERT*

Getting Purified Kerrigan back to normal

*End Spoiler*

Dis-Achievment Unlocked: You and your tags!
Incite the OP to place spoiler tags on a post.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

My god!!!!

You don't know what a ban rampage is. I have been banned for 7 DAYS GODDAMN IT! NOW GIVE ME A BAN RAMPAGE!

(Lol, at least give me a laser cat.)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use sonic blade on them.

also, i apply lethal flame.

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i slap sonicheroes for trying to get someone else to do that attack...i dont know witch it is ethier final fantesy or kingdom hearts but ether one you get those attcks from i hate

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I organize the military of Dudeitsatyranny to fight back against the Zerg menace.

(Dudeitsatyranny is a nation of Dudes led by yours truly that I made on nationstates)

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i teloprot them into the future lets see them beat humans then!

Showing 556-570 of 3345