The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 423031
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i wait to see the next oblective and slowly walk away from the place we are at..(hehe i have plans to leave this army that i never joined)

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I launch my ion cannon and being charging under Commander 7's name.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I revive rick.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I train myself more medic so i become rank 2 medic.After that i call another medic to heal me.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I FIRE TEH LASER!!!!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Getting over that talking to I build an exo-suit.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Awaiting Decision...
Total strength: 0/0
Units:

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Defenders:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Statuses: Railgun: Crashin'

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead: rick073

@sonicheroes94: You successfully upgrade your weapon.

@WolfMan121: Where would you go? you can't join another army, or get off the planet...

@xKimchix: The Ion Cannon is built, but it cannot undergo an ownership change.

@Darkfire45: You cannot do that yet.

@Razerules: As a Rank 2 Medic, you can heal others of critical/damaged or heal yourself of damaged.

@CommanderDude7: You begin working on the exo-suit.

The options have just been sent in...

Option 1: Cheezburgian Special Forces
Battles: 1
Difficulty: Hard
Rewards: Artillery Support, Ambush Guard

The Cheezburgians are currently in control of the pass. They are possibly the most dangerous army in the vicinity, but there's only one battalion. Capture of the Pass will allow us to receive support against further attacks from behind and allow the bombardment of the enemy forces.

Option 2: Youtubian Cleanup Crew.
Battles: 3
Difficulty: Medium
Rewards: Ambush Guard

The second possibility is the Youtubians on the cliff. There's more of them, but they aren't as hard to kill for each. The cliff would allow us to prevent ambushes in the future.

Option 3: Chanian Imperial Army
Battles: 5
Difficulty: Easy
Rewards: None

The Chanians are currently in hold of the next part of the plains, which would allow us to just continue. The Chanians prefer massed numbers to ability or strategy. There's nothing to gain from this except advancement, but there's not much danger in attacking them.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I choose youtubians because they are at meadioum and will give us ambush.We will kill them easily.I was a youtubian before so i know a little about them.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

u were?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i choose the cheezburgians.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Cheezburgian.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

Option 3: Chanian Imperial Army
Battles: 5
Difficulty: Easy
Rewards: None

The Chanians are currently in hold of the next part of the plains, which would allow us to just continue. The Chanians prefer massed numbers to ability or strategy. There's nothing to gain from this except advancement, but there's not much danger in attacking them.

The difficulty should be changed from "easy" to "F-ING IMPOSSIBLE" since they have /b/.

But I would go attack tem LolCats.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I arm my exo-suit and move in to attack those Cheesburgians.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Cheezburgian Special Forces
Total strength: 4000/4000
Units:
Sniper Unit: Elite snipers with highly accurate rifles.
Shock Unit: Lightly armored troops that rush an enemy force.
Scout Unit: Lightly armored troops that scout out an enemy with stealth tactics. They also handle assassinations, and you'll only know it when it's too late...
Heavy Support Unit: A very heavily armored unit that acts as a shield for the Assault and grenadier units. Often carrying the heaviest weapons.
Assault Unit: Armed with Rapit-fire rifles that shoot out loaded Uranium, these troops will do the most damage to anything. KILL THEM FAST.
Grenadier Unit: Troops armed with EMP grenades that disable shields and the like. Also has Flashbang, Stun, Smoke and Chaff varieties. Mainly a support unit.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Statuses: Railgun: Crashin'

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead: rick073

AREA ANALYSIS

The pass is very forested, meaning it could be a very good spot for stealth units to sneak in. The ridge would be any easy spot for Snipers to mulch you. We may want to place some remote charges to be able to take out the assault unit before they get close enough to murder us...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use speed break to get close and nail them with "hidden dragon" (it's a keyblade) and to finish it off, i use sonic blade on them.

Showing 586-600 of 3345