The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 423032
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

ummm... when does i get revived?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

A good use for my eso-suit! I use its mine feature to shoot mines into the ground and trees.

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i disapper until were done blazeing through the armys

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

AHHHH ITS DIEING!!!!!(bump)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I build a giant mecha to destroy the enemies.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

What is this?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Cheezburgian Special Forces
Total strength: 3980/4000
Units:
Sniper Unit: Elite snipers with highly accurate rifles.
Shock Unit: Lightly armored troops that rush an enemy force.
Scout Unit: Lightly armored troops that scout out an enemy with stealth tactics. They also handle assassinations, and you'll only know it when it's too late...
Heavy Support Unit: A very heavily armored unit that acts as a shield for the Assault and grenadier units. Often carrying the heaviest weapons.
Assault Unit: Armed with Rapit-fire rifles that shoot out loaded Uranium, these troops will do the most damage to anything. KILL THEM FAST.
Grenadier Unit: Troops armed with EMP grenades that disable shields and the like. Also has Flashbang, Stun, Smoke and Chaff varieties. Mainly a support unit.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Statuses: Railgun: Crashin'

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead: rick073

@sonicheroes95: Unfortunately, the opposing forces are too far away to attack. However, you do use Speed Break to place remote charges along a pass that you could lure them down.

@rick073: You get revived when y'all figure out how to put your soul back into a body. HINT: IT USES COMPUTERS AND ROBOTS.

@CommanderDude7: Some of the trees are already going boom! Some careless scouts get blown up for 20 damage!

@WolfMan121: Planning a sneak attack, eh?

@Darkfire45: You start on making a death mecha, but the heavies destroy the build site to quickly.

@IceClaw274: If you have ever posted on the "Destroy the [Insert target here]" threads on here, It's like a more creative version of those.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i craft me 2 arrowguns that i can combine into a sniper rifle, use the sniper rifle form, and snipe the guys from here.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Total strength: 3980/4000
Units:
Scout Unit: Lightly armored troops that scout out an enemy with stealth tactics. They also handle assassinations, and you'll only know it when it's too late...
Heavy Support Unit: A very heavily armored unit that acts as a shield for the Assault and grenadier units. Often carrying the heaviest weapons.
Assault Unit: Armed with Rapit-fire rifles that shoot out loaded Uranium, these troops will do the most damage to anything. KILL THEM FAST.
Grenadier Unit: Troops armed with EMP grenades that disable shields and the like. Also has Flashbang, Stun, Smoke and Chaff varieties. Mainly a support unit.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:

You take out a few of the snipers with well placed Head shots, but you'll need something a bit better that what is essentially the Varmint Rifle from Fallout New Vegas (Weakest sniper rifle ever)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

because this is basicly an assult version of a sniper rifle to tell the truth. (based off of xigbar's weapons)

guess i continue sniping.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I send in an earthquake.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I send in a Volcano!

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Total strength: 3940/4000
Units:

Other Units:

Traitors:

Ally Units:

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:

@sonicheroes95: You successfully pick off a few more snipers.

@Darkfire45: Using clever tectonic manipulation, You move the plates that formed the huge pass! The earthquake, while not usable a second time, killed 200 damage worth of the Heavies because the heavy armor pulverized them as they fell!

@IceClaw247: You C-C-C-COMBO with the earthquake to make a small volcano! The thick gases will hinder any snipers!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok, i switch back to hidden dragon (my sword)

speaking of which, i think i'll go fire sonic and show them the true power of a fire flower.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

sonic! use the star!!!!!*random star bounces towards you*

Showing 601-615 of 3345