ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of the Shadow Slayer

85 22097
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

• 85 Replies
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

sorry so used to saying slayer shadow. I meant John Shadow sorry about that everyone

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

chapter 2

"So how'd you get in that situation and plus why are you even on this side of town it's dangerous over here?" John asked while him and Celest got into his car. John can see that Celest was blond now and she used to be brunette. John also notest that she was still wearing the same type of clothing as before a white t-shirt and jeans. "Well John, I became a news reporter reporting on gang activity and why are you out here?", Celest asked while john started driving. "I was delivering a package to a customer", John lied. "Hey why'd you come to save me, you could've died" Celest asked. "Don't worry about me dying John respond.

(chapter 2 will continue)

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I wonder if the hair color change is significant.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

Hulululululu!!!!!!teabager,run!!!!jk,jk.hello.good storys slayershadow.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Hulululululu!!!!!!teabager,run!!!!jk,jk.hello.good storys slayershadow.

Settle down dude.
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

dude.I am settled down,da!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

no significance in hair change just tells about her personality a bit.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

true.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

chapter 2 (continuation)

"Well, thank you for trying to save me I guess", Celest thanked,"and i see you havent changed any same clothes and personality and everything". "No problem", John responded, and you changed your hair colour and mastered your ability I see". "Well my hair colour changed by itself when I learned how to control my ability, I don't mind it though", Celest said,"and I'm never out this late see my skin is photosynthetic and i get lots of energy from the sun". "Well me, I'm up late because my skin is umbrasynthetic and I gain energy from darkness", John responded," Oh and where do you live so I can drive you home?". "Oh turn up here and go south", Celest responded," oh I knida grew an inch to so now i'm 5'.4"". "Cool i'm still the same old guy I was before", John said. "You know you don't have to fear me or my power anymore I can control it and we could get married still if you want", Celest suggested. "Sorry Celest but I think we shoul just remain dating for a while before getting married just to make sure", John responded. "Ok here's my number", Celest said giving john a card with her phone number on it,"Oh don't forget to call and take a left up here. My house is the second house on the right". "Here we are", John said stopping in front of Celest's house". "Ok see ya later John", Celest said. "Cya", john said back.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Hey I'm open to any comments and suggestions from the readers. Also if you got any idea i will see what i could do with them. Oh one last thing this is not like the legend of ag where i pretty much added anyone who asked.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

They are back together again YAY.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

hera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

hera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everything you say bold?
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

idk.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

ok i was busy and had alot of homework. the stroy will continue tonight. thx for your patients the next part will be out soon

Showing 16-30 of 85