ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of the Shadow Slayer

85 22091
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

• 85 Replies
RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

WHERE DOES RIGHTWRONG COME IN?????

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

I'm not actually putting true ppl into this story man

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 6

Celest woke up laying on a bed. She looks at the clock next to the bed and it says it is 10 am. She gets up and walks out the door. She hears the tv on and goes to investigate. "Hi," John says as she walks into the room. "What happened to me and where am I?" Celest asks. "You passed out so i brought you back her and put you in my guest badroom", John responded. "Thank you for looking out for me," Celest said. "Don't worry about it," John responded.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!I can't get explosives out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

sory people,im upsest with a game right now.sory everyone!!!!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

ok i've been busy but the next chapters on it's way

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 7

It was a few days since the Sigma incident when John got a call. It was Celest. "Hello", John answered. "Hi John there's been something weird going on in the town and i think Sigma is behind it", Celest says. "Ok where are you", John asks. Not too far from the grocery store and hurry", Celest answers. "Ok meet you there", John reasponds. John gets in his Mustang and drives to the grocery store. He see's Celest and walks over to her. "Over therein that alley" Celest points across the street into an alley. "Ok stay behind me" John responds. John walks into the dark, cryptic alley and see's a guy wearing a black poncho there with alot of people lying at his feet. he takes off his poncho and is wearing a black leather jacket like John. He got alot of chains hangining off of him. He turns and John can see the infinity symbol on his head. "Sigma!", John yelled. "Sigma, hahaha. No i'm not Sigma but me and Sigma are close colleagues. You must be the Shadow Slayer pleased to meet you. My name is Inferious", The man says Then crawls backward up the wall. Then his knee caps bend backwards and he leaps betwwen the alley walls towards John. John remembered the 3 day training and summoned his arm and leg blades from the shadows. John jumps and hits him with his leg blades. Inferious got up and stared into Celests eyes. John noticed inferious's eye's turned from green to orange. Then Celest screamed and ran away. Then he looked at John his eye's still orange. "I don't know what the heck you did to Celest but your mind games won't work on me", John yelled. Inferious pulls out 2 mini sythes attached to him with chains and starts whiping them around hitting John and then hanging him on a fire escape. "Let me down", John yelled.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

What the heck is that critter??

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Um slayer iasked you if you would continue the legend of ag 3 until im back from hiatus so will you please do it for me.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

sorry man i'm way to busy to write 2 stories at the same time sorry. i meant to tell you but this is like the first post on my story in like 2 weeks. i'll see what i can do but i got a heck of alot of homework sorry.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I understand the story will have to go on hiatus with me ok.But thanks anyway.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i just read the story
pretty good dude
to be honest i like bigjacobs writing more

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Thanks Noobslayer3000

tjd1234
tjd1234
2 posts
Nomad

So I guess you and Bigjacob are partners?Just wondering cause i looked at your profiles and saw that both of you have legend of ag stories?

myspace1
myspace1
31 posts
Nomad

hmm salyer have keep doing the story or im lost well.. someone tell if the story continues.

Showing 46-60 of 85