ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of the Shadow Slayer

85 22073
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

• 85 Replies
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

ok slayershadow.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

John was driving back home after driving Celest home when he got a call. "John it's me good job taking down the gang member's with no casualty", Daniel told John, "Hey there's one more thing I need you to for me John". "What's that?" John asked. " While some police went to investigate a murder scene on Cornell St. and Victoria Rd. and there's no response from any of them. Twenty police officers were sent out and none have came back go see what's going on please", Daniel commanded. "Ok I will..." John said while slamming on his brakes. John heard something hit his wind sheild, so he got out of his car to see what it was. A guy picked himself up off the ground and started running. "Run get out of here!" the guy yelled running. John looked at the street sign it that said Cornel St.. Then John glanced over in the direction the guy ran from but saw nothing but darkness. John got back in his car and drove in the direction the one guy was running away from. John drove and was heading back south. John pulled up to a lots in between apartment builings. In the lot seemed to be a abandoned house with police cars surrounding it. John pulled into the got out of his car and put arm blades and leg blades on (the normal routine). John walked past the police cars and could see the body. As John moved closer to investigate he could here a deep demonic voice say ,"Get out and don't come back!". John went into the house and heard a scream. 'Celest' John thought to himself. "Someone help!", Celest yelled. John saw very dim flashes coming from the end of the hall and went to check it out. At the end of the hall there was a door where the light was shining. John walked into the room. "Ohh you invited a friend this will be a bit more fun hahahaha!", The surprised demonic voice said. It was too dark for John to see anything. Then the darkness died down and John could see the guy. He was 6 feet tall and carried a sythe. He wore a black robe with the hood up and had a sideways M glowing red on his forehead. The red M on his forehead was the only thing John could see on his face. "Who are you?" John yelled, "and why do you have Celest?". "I am Sigma and she tresspassed on my propety and so did you so you will both pay the price hahahahaha", Sigma responded. John saw that Celest was tied to the wall with shadows and tried to release her succeeding. Celest was ready to fight Sigma. The room turned dark again and Celest released light but with it barely breaking through the darkness. John new Celest was using all her power. John also knew that Celest 's power was equal to his like yin and yang. 'Wow this Sigma guy got some power alot stronger than mine' John thought to himself. John tried to move all the darkness to one corner failing but leaving a 5 foot radius for himself and Celest. "Move back to the door with me", John whispered in Celest's ear. "Ok", Celest whispered back. Just then the door slammed shut. "There's no escaping your fate", Sigma responded. "Celest stop emitting light", John said while enshrouding himself and Celest in darkness. Then John grabbed Celest's arm. Next thing Celest knew is that they were miles away from the old abandoned house sitting in John's Mustang.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Ohh my gosh what the heck is that critter.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Lol Sigma is John's and Celest's worst enemy and will be back soon enough. Sigma is also insane.

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Nice job! Sigma is creepy O_o

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

ok this is the beginning to chapter 4 cuz i'm bored

Chapter 4

"Celest what were you doing there. You shouldn't go running into police investigations", John warned. "What about you. You could've died too. So Why were you in there?" Celest questioned. "One I was passing by when I heard a scream yell help me and two don't worry about me dying", John responded. "I still think there's something your not telling me", Celest said. "Like what?", John asked. "Do you use your power to fight crime?", Celest asked. "Nope, just to save you", John joked. "I'm serious do you?" Celest questioned again. "Nope but, what about you?", John lied again. "Ok I do and I admitted it now what about you", Celest admitted then questioned. "I'll admit that my powers aide me in my line of work", John admitted. "Well same with mine cuz I'm a news reporter and photographer", Celest said," Now where do you work seriously and you better stop lying to me". "Well... where I work is confidential information and if I told you I'd have to kill you", John responded. "Fine don't tell I like you more when your mysterious", Celest responded. "sorry...", John Started. "I understand. But from now on I'm gonna call you Slayer, no wait, the Shadow Slayer", Celest responded. John's phone began to ring. John answered, it was Daniel. "John are you alright. I couldn't contact you what happened", Daniel asked. " I ran into my old fiancee and a guy named Sigma who could control shadows like me, but he was strong so i teleported me and Celest out of there", John responded. "Your girlfriend she could control light right?", Daniel asked. "Yes", John responded. "Ok come back to base so we could enhance your abilities so you 2 can stop Sigma once and for all. Sigma will just keep killing", Daniel commanded. "Ok", John said as he hung up his phone and started driving. "Where are we going?", Celest asked. "Well, don't you want to know where I work", John answered.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

this is a series just to let readers know so there won't be an end to it for a while.

Chapter 5

Slayer drove further south heading into a desert. Celest was asleep. it was just before dawn when Slayer pulled up to a gate with 6 guys guarding it. Slayer pulled into a huge parking lot that's when he woke up Celest. Celest got up. "Where are we", Celest asked. "We're here", John responded. John got out of the car and Celest followed. John walked half a mile to the building and Celest followed. John and Celest entered the building. A man was standing there in a black suit. The guy was 5'5" with short brown hair and blue eyes. "Hello john and Celest", the guy greeted. "Hi Daniel", John greeted.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

there was a tad bit more but i got logged out when i clicked submit sorry. It will be added soon.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

"Hey i can teach you both how to use your powers to their full ability ,but you 2 will have to stay here for a few days so I can teach it to you both. After I teach it to you, you got to stop Sigma",Daniel said. John and Celest both agreed.

3 Days later

"Ok see ya later and don't forget to bring down Sigma", Daniel said. "Cya", John and Celest said walking out the door and getting into their car. John drove back to Fantom City to the lot with the old abandoned house. it was night again. John and Celest got out of the car. "Hmmm this will be fun mwhahahaha", Sigma said. Slayer and Celest went into the house.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

this is a continuation of chapter 5

The house was small like the last time John and Celest were there. They searched the whole house but Sigma was nowhere to be found. "Where could he be?" Celest asked. "Right here", Sigma answered hitting Celest in the back with the blade of his sythe. John turned and pulled out a handgun and started firing at Sigma. Sigma disappeared and the room went dark again. John remembered what he learned form Daniel and started seeing in the darkness. John looked down and Celest was lying at his feat still bleeding from her wound. John looked until he found Sigma. "Hahaha. This a battle for dark powers. Your little friend is still alive but not for long," Sigma laughed. Sigma charged at him holding 2 sythes. John got ready to block with his arm blades. Sigma was about to attack when a blinding light came between himself and John. By the time both of them could see again Celest was off the ground . The room was light again. John notest light coming out of Celests wound. John also noticed the wound was healing slowly. Celest pulled out a knife and stabbed Sigma. Then it seemed like Celest disappeared and the room went dark again. Sigma hit at John with his sythes. John blocked one and got hit by the other in his side. John teleported through the darkness behind Sigma and hit him twice with his arm blades; then getting blinded by another bright light. John saw a light that was shaped like a dirk being stabbed through Sigma. "Ahh you.... You might have beat me this time but I'll be back!" Sigma said disappearing. The room went light again. John saw Celest standing there holding a dagger before she fell unconcous.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Yes they defeatd the demon critter for now. To bad the chick got hurt though0=

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Good job slayer! You should think about making this published hahaha!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

thx you 2 and Celest wasn't hurt bad cuz she was rehealing fast. One of her powers. tried to create suspense

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

thats good slayershadow,you should published it lol!!!!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

hey sorry to busy to write for a little while please understand and just watch out for my story towards the top of the list when i write the next part.

Showing 31-45 of 85