ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216893
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

mine name was derived from Crazy Nerd but i decided to take away the space cause it was so annoying logging in and i changed the spelling to Crazenird for originality

Kamelonu
Kamelonu
78 posts
Nomad

my name in hawaiian.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Picked up a fantasy novel in a bookstore back in 1998, opened to a random page, looked for the first word that looked like a name, changed a letter, and it's stuck with me.

BackFlip
BackFlip
138 posts
Nomad

i do Parkour and free running eg, climbing stuff and flips and stuff.
And i can do a Backflip so yeah

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

A lot of people have different opinions about mine; I actually got it from Julius Caesar.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Pazx is sorta like a backronym. Backronym = word that became an acronym but it was already a word. Except it's not an acronym.

I just made it up one day (PaZx) when I was playing this game (Atomic Tanks ) on my Dad's computer. I then always said it was the first letter of my name, first of the alphabet, last of the alphabet and the X because I liek it, but that's really not true. I just needed an explanation.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I've been rolling with the name "Pauler" for about 7 years now. I started adding 94 in '07. And thus a legend was born it's starting to sound rather childish though.

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

I would think mine is self-explanatory.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I would think mine is self-explanatory

You're feeling lo, you're an ant, a male (he) and you have a massive ego and think you're a king?
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

I have two stories,
honest and dishonest.
Honest:
There I stood in front of the gods of Olympus, they spoke. "Newby, you shall go before Hades himself, and battle the great Cerberus armed with nothing but your sword and diet coke." I spoke in response to the great Zeus, "My lord, for you, I shall not just battle the great Cerberus, I shall defeat him, and I shall return to you with the heads of the mythic BEAST." So I left the mount, and went on a journey. Killing all things in my way, no matter whom it was. Man, Woman, Puppy, Kitten, Baby, Aardvark, Jason Stateham,Kristen Bell, all things were left in my waste. And that was when I arrived at the River of the Dead. I saw the river, ripped my shirt off, and was going to swim there but was all like "Dude this river is foggy and green." So instead I just got into the canoe right next to me. I went into the canoe and paddled with my arms. When I arrived at Hades doorstep I rang the doorbell, and it sang Tunak Tunak Tun. THEN BOOM, Cerberus! I then proceeded to pull out my sword and attack the mythic beast, after a amazing battle that I will not detail of it because it will blow your mind. I then reached into the bowels of the dying beast after I sliced it's head off and pulled out a guitar hero controller. When I arrived back at Olympus Zeus, I showed Zeus the heads and he accepted them graciously and said to me simply "You, Newby. You shall have a new name. In honor of your new weapon." He said pointing to my guitar hero controller "You will now be known as NotAGuitarHero".
And that's how it happened.

IRL.
I suck at guitar hero.

That was freaking great!
mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

i got mine from the old WWF wrestler Mordecai. he was like the white undertaker

Tassel
Tassel
42 posts
Nomad

i got mine a long time ago, when i played Runescape. i was wearing a Tassel hat the comfy winter hats with tassels, so i made my name Tassel, and it stuck.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hmmmm Bleach the anime lol no oneeee has figured this out, byakuya kuchiki's bankal 2nd and final phase which really means the END... love bleach ;"]

CoffeeshopFrank
CoffeeshopFrank
42 posts
Nomad

I just picked mine because I was drinking coffee at the time.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

My username &quotingo" is dutch for &quotenguin". I really like penguins. And no, I'm not dutch. Where the heck is Dutchland anyway

You really are dumb arent you....its Holland
Showing 91-105 of 623