ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic Battle Fantasy 3

98 54544
Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

I love this game but i'm stuck on the final boss D:
Anyone got some tips for him, he seems insane to beat and this is on normal heh.

( I have all skills, lots of gold and most equips to lv 5, so if anyone has a combonation that will work without taking 5 hours please help me :P)

• 98 Replies
jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I started another game on "easy" level, and found out some things. For one thing, I use the "save" slots provided. I was surprised to see that the medals I had gotten in my other saved game were in the new game. Plus, the areas that have the "good" stuff when you have 20 medals, 30 medals, etc. were wide open. Another trick - when you go into these areas, you get attacked when you attempt to get at certain chests. To get them without fighting, simply run away..don't move when the screen changes and you can get the chests without fighting anything.

jkpghost
jkpghost
16 posts
Nomad

hey i am stuck on the deszert part i can not get to the red orbs i tryed every thing help.... i got 2 of them but now i can not get to the other 2.

jkpghost
jkpghost
16 posts
Nomad

some one just needs to make a video on how to bet the whole game step by step.

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

@jkpghost, iirc you can get 3 by using the gates puzzle,

O / / O
/ O and O / gates
And if you stand infront of the locked gate you ar trying to go through, then go right to a new area, then north you'll find a new area with more.

jkpghost
jkpghost
16 posts
Nomad

realy ok thanks. if i need more help i will be sure to ask you.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

A couple of issues: I'm trying to get all the chests in town. The area that has the 2 I can't get to are the 2 shops with the sign between them. I've tried every way I can think of to get to the 2 chests, including trying to go "above" and find some sort of secret passage etc. Anyone know how to get to them? Also, same thing at Volcano Peak, I've gotten all the chests that I can see, including the "hidden" ones, yes it says I haven't gotten them all. Finally, I have the quests that I got at Volcano Peak (get 5 shields, get 3 of the star thingys, etc) You can't buy them, and I've repeatedly killed everything in the area..are these randomly generated??

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Sorry to answer one of my own questions, but I re-read the thread and saw how to get all the chests in town (my bad, lol). I forgot that there are 2 ways to get around that sign, I had only tried 1.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Everything you ever wanted to know about this game:

http://ayumilove.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/epic-battle-fantasy-3-walkthrough/

randypriyatna
randypriyatna
7 posts
Nomad

i am level 34 XD

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

i am level 34 XD

How exactly?

Also, bump, cause this is a good topic.
Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

How exactly?
Also, bump, cause this is a good topic.

Once you finish the game on a difficulty you will have the option to replay the game through with various options, keep all gold, keep all exp, etc and one of them is to break the level limit. Assuming most people will need this to get the 100 k damage medal.
johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

i dont like this game

then don't play it and don't post here.
Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have tips for the 4th minigame? I can't seem to get good scores on it...

IlIuminatus
IlIuminatus
48 posts
Nomad

I don`t get good points there either...
HELP

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Wow weird user name, where did you get the idea for it?

By the way, the last boss battle took me about an hour, and that was without restarting. I only played him once.

Showing 31-45 of 98