ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic Battle Fantasy 3

98 54517
Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

I love this game but i'm stuck on the final boss D:
Anyone got some tips for him, he seems insane to beat and this is on normal heh.

( I have all skills, lots of gold and most equips to lv 5, so if anyone has a combonation that will work without taking 5 hours please help me :P)

• 98 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yes I have but I got stuck on the Cosmic Monolith and Skull Ghosts Battle

project9
project9
13 posts
Nomad

This game is so awesome all of the medals monsters and bosses make this wonderful.Also the graphics are cool and the music is so awesome it blows my mind.Armor Games made a great choice adding this to their site.

Superpnut
Superpnut
11 posts
Jester

I almost forgot about this game! Thanks for reminding me everyone!

Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

It's an easy game... its only difficult to find the road at the third world when there is a rock that obstacle u.. U can watch the walkthrought videos on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=epic%20battle%20fantasy%203%20walkthrough&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Hmm, when I click on the link to get to this game, it takes me to the homepage...

Anyone know why that is?

Superpnut
Superpnut
11 posts
Jester

Destroyer713, I'm having the same issue. It'll probably be fixed in a day or two.

AgentTy
AgentTy
1 posts
Nomad

In case some of you haven't noticed, the game is back.

BTW, it is a great game. In epic I'm having trouble beating the protector, the amount of damage it deals is too massive.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

How about you just level up til lvl 30 and then try to beat it?

Showing 91-98 of 98