ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Window 7

167 60508
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows 7 [1] (formerly known as Blackcomb and Vienna) is the latest operating systems from Microsoft Corporation and successor to Windows Vista.

This new version of Windows includes the achievements of Windows Vista while making numerous changes, including various changes in the interface and ergonomics, a special effort for the transparent management of mobile machines and the concern of improve the overall system performance (flow, speed of execution, even on less capable systems such as netbooks) compared to its predecessor.

By identifying this new version by its version number (this is the seventh version of Windows), Microsoft revives an abandoned logical since Windows 3.2 and Windows NT 4.0. The tradition was so far only Windows versions are identified by reference to the year of release (Windows 95 ...) or by an ad hoc name (Windows XP or Windows Vista). However, Windows 7 is based on the NT kernel 6.1.

On April 8, 2010, the software beyond the 10% market share in five months while Windows Vista had to wait 16 months to reach an even score [2

I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea

• 167 Replies
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Hmm ... Vista and XP have their personality.
Windows 7 itself is a new version of each, and we can enjoy its benefits.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

i don't Know Why ???

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

i have that.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I don't see why nobody likes Vista, I see nothing wrong with any of it xD As long as it works it's all the same to me..

Receiving a salutation from Freakenstein: Cancel or allow?
Freakenstein is asking a question: Cancel or allow?
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I Have, and the acheviement are good

ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

I'm still using Windows XP. xP

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I'm still using Windows XP. xP

Well played.

Also, those freaking commercials piss me off. Windows 7 was not your idea. Neither was media streaming or the freaking touchscreen. SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY

[/mini-rant]
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I still use XP too. It's reliable (more than Vista) but I need Windows 7 right now. A few months I'll have a slightly better new computer.

[quote=Blackwolves990]I am a middle-aged monkey and Windows 7 was your mom's idea.[/quote]

Fixed.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Receiving a salutation from Freakenstein: Cancel or allow?
Freakenstein is asking a question: Cancel or allow?

I think I understand this, but I'm not sure, clarify what you mean please? xD
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

I wanted a Windows 7, but I still have a Windows Vista. Still OK, but wanted to be more better.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I wanted a Windows 7, but I still have a Windows Vista. Still OK, but wanted to be more better.

Honestly 7 isn't that different. Other than Aero Shake and peek and that stuff, and better driver integration, I haven't really noticed anything better about it.

Apparently it's not as much of a memory hog compared to Vista, but I haven't noticed any extreme differences.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

There isn't anything noticeably extreme.. more incremental progress.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Awesome Campaign !!!

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Window 7 the futur is mine... like all XD

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Lay off the multiple posts in a row man.

You only need one at a time...

Showing 16-30 of 167