ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Window 7

167 60493
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows 7 [1] (formerly known as Blackcomb and Vienna) is the latest operating systems from Microsoft Corporation and successor to Windows Vista.

This new version of Windows includes the achievements of Windows Vista while making numerous changes, including various changes in the interface and ergonomics, a special effort for the transparent management of mobile machines and the concern of improve the overall system performance (flow, speed of execution, even on less capable systems such as netbooks) compared to its predecessor.

By identifying this new version by its version number (this is the seventh version of Windows), Microsoft revives an abandoned logical since Windows 3.2 and Windows NT 4.0. The tradition was so far only Windows versions are identified by reference to the year of release (Windows 95 ...) or by an ad hoc name (Windows XP or Windows Vista). However, Windows 7 is based on the NT kernel 6.1.

On April 8, 2010, the software beyond the 10% market share in five months while Windows Vista had to wait 16 months to reach an even score [2

I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea

• 167 Replies
simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

Yes. It seems Apple's branding endows one with special bragging rights

Microsoft gives better bragging rights I mean it lets us all say Windows 7 was my idea.

But seriously though it was mine
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Microsoft gives better bragging rights I mean it lets us all say Windows 7 was my idea.

Yes, you narcissistic cow.

With this post I have 18,000 AP I must note.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]Apple computer's strong point is it's software!

lolwut[/quote]

Apple computers have lesser hardware for the same cost, but the software has few bugs and almost no viruses written for it.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

i view the review on all the BUS !!! :O

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Apple computer's strong point is it's software!

lolwut

I knew you were going to question that.. I didn't imply that Apple's software is superior, I meant to say that people buy Apple computers for OS X. The hardware is the same.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

That's what YOU think. That's what EVERYONE who owns a Mac thinks. Lulls them into a sense of false security. Also there are still bugs, except when one happens to get triggered the Mac is very difficult to fix and to pinpoint the problem.

Its what I know, not think. And I said they have FEW bugs, not no bugs. And Macs are easier to fix because you can just take it to Apple.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

the MAC are expensive, in parts, noweone had this !!!

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

You know nothing. Where's your proof?

Inside of every Mac that hasn't been messed with.

And also... everytime your mac crashes you're going to pay THEM to fix it? LOL everytime my computer has a bad problem I a) fix it or b) restart.

They do some free work, though as I don't have a Mac I don't know how much they do.
simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

The funny thing is I'm using linux right now xD

That's not funny that's disgusting!
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

And also... everytime your mac crashes you're going to pay THEM to fix it? LOL everytime my computer has a bad problem I a) fix it or b) restart.

Mine not make this !!!

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

| lolwut

what is this

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Sir you have the vast resources of the internet at your disposal, I suggest you use them.

I personally have windows seven and I have to say I love it. I haven't had any problems so far, and the aesthetic qualities and abilities instilled in it are amazing.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

what is this

http://tinyurl.com/ctd9yc
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Thats because theres not many mac to start with and not many people mess with them since they're not as popular and hackers wanna be known

That still means I was right and they have few viruses.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

what is this

the microsoft new sucess !!
Showing 76-90 of 167