ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Window 7

167 60522
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows 7 [1] (formerly known as Blackcomb and Vienna) is the latest operating systems from Microsoft Corporation and successor to Windows Vista.

This new version of Windows includes the achievements of Windows Vista while making numerous changes, including various changes in the interface and ergonomics, a special effort for the transparent management of mobile machines and the concern of improve the overall system performance (flow, speed of execution, even on less capable systems such as netbooks) compared to its predecessor.

By identifying this new version by its version number (this is the seventh version of Windows), Microsoft revives an abandoned logical since Windows 3.2 and Windows NT 4.0. The tradition was so far only Windows versions are identified by reference to the year of release (Windows 95 ...) or by an ad hoc name (Windows XP or Windows Vista). However, Windows 7 is based on the NT kernel 6.1.

On April 8, 2010, the software beyond the 10% market share in five months while Windows Vista had to wait 16 months to reach an even score [2

I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea

• 167 Replies
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm a Mac and I never understood why people would rather use an OS more unreliable than the Iraq WMD reports...

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I wonder how Windows 8 will turn out. Hey, guess what, i got Windows 7.. jellyous?

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I wonder how Windows 8 will turn out. Hey, guess what, i got Windows 7.. jellyous?

So how do you love? good, bad, funny

Well I love window 7, with all the new capacity, now I can watch movies from best qualities, and I can play games in widescreen!

Well, I'm satisfied.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Windows has about the same useful viruses, others get destroyed in like 2 seconds.

Windows can only deal with the most common and weakest of viruses, and it can't touch malware. If you have windows you have to get an anti-virus, and an anti-malware can be useful. With a Mac you don't need anything else.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows 7 help to destroy viruses ?

he can destroy the ROOTKIT i have on my computer ?

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Since when did an operating system become a he?

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

LOL I doubt it most avps have problems with that already

You Have this thing too !!! hahahaha my computer are sick
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows has about the same useful viruses, others get destroyed in like 2 seconds.

yes, but windows 7 is like an anti-virus helper .
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I like Windows 7 because it so open to super l337 modz
I could pimp peoples Windows 7 pc's fo money
lol

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Hopefully that worked. ^
Anyways, Windows 7 looks brilliant, I can't wait to try it. They really improved on alot of things.

hahaha !!! i like you comprehansion of the subject !!!
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

In Soviet Russia, This is Windows 7, and YOU were its idea!

NOOO !!! You Were its idea !!!
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

i have that.

Do You Like it ?
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Who may I ask?