ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Window 7

167 60479
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows 7 [1] (formerly known as Blackcomb and Vienna) is the latest operating systems from Microsoft Corporation and successor to Windows Vista.

This new version of Windows includes the achievements of Windows Vista while making numerous changes, including various changes in the interface and ergonomics, a special effort for the transparent management of mobile machines and the concern of improve the overall system performance (flow, speed of execution, even on less capable systems such as netbooks) compared to its predecessor.

By identifying this new version by its version number (this is the seventh version of Windows), Microsoft revives an abandoned logical since Windows 3.2 and Windows NT 4.0. The tradition was so far only Windows versions are identified by reference to the year of release (Windows 95 ...) or by an ad hoc name (Windows XP or Windows Vista). However, Windows 7 is based on the NT kernel 6.1.

On April 8, 2010, the software beyond the 10% market share in five months while Windows Vista had to wait 16 months to reach an even score [2

I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea

• 167 Replies
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I like window 7!

Me Too !!!
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea

I am a Mac, and Windows 7 was Macs idea.

Face it peeps. Windows 7 has the same design, and look as Mac. Many ideas were copied from Apple.
Windows 7 is a poser.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I am a Mac, and Windows 7 was Macs idea.
Face it peeps. Windows 7 has the same design, and look as Mac. Many ideas were copied from Apple.
Windows 7 is a poser.

hahahahahaha ! Sorry But this slogan is only for windows 7 !
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Windows 7 is a poser.

And apple has copied windows over the years, thats how companies compete with each other. One has a great idea, then the other copies till they find a great idea, then the first company copies that.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

NOOO !!! You Were its idea !!!

NOOO !!! You Were its idea !!! AGAIN
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

And apple has copied windows over the years, thats how companies compete with each other. One has a great idea, then the other copies till they find a great idea, then the first company copies that.

Yes, and then they sue each other like crazy for patent infringement. Then copy each other again.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

At least not all good features are kept to one single OS.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

At least not all good features are kept to one single OS.

There is one great feature that is on only one OS(well kinda...), and that feature is to be found on Linux, it is free.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The free quality is not much of a feature. It is a strong selling point though.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

There is one great feature that is on only one OS(well kinda...), and that feature is to be found on Linux, it is free.

tRUE.....

I have a PC with windows 7 ultimate, though I don't really use it that much, except when I visit AG. I tend to use my PC with the Linux Os for hacking.
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

The free quality is not much of a feature. It is a strong selling point though.

completely !
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Heh eternity is better than windows 7, just sayin. Its also free :P
Linux has many more features but it lacks compatibility.

Free you said !
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I'll admit, Windows 7 was a great improvement over all the others. I'm still loyal to Apple though, they PWN

Apple is good, and i agree, but window 7 was a sucess by window.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Up until now Windows has built their empire on crappy products and terrible customer service.

I don't know about customer service, but they have made many good OSs. They made Dos, Win95, and XP, Windows 7, all of which were great for their time.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Vista is full of bugs, I've heard. I haven't used a Vista computer that much but I can tell that it might have some bugs.

I think that Windows 7 is a great improvement and should be bought if you have XP or Vista.

Apple is good too, but I would choose Windows over it.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Vista is full of bugs, I've heard. I haven't used a Vista computer that much but I can tell that it might have some bugs.

Yea ! I Just use, the vista information bar, and my computer just not stop to bug and bug and bug !!!
But i love vista because the information bar are better than XP.
Beautiful and Scientific in parts.
XP information bar, seem to be old. X)
Showing 106-120 of 167