The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro] MEH CAT! HE LIVES!

43 6593
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

YAY! My cat, who got ran over yesterday, has lived through emergency surgery!, he has a broken jaw and a f*cked up nose, but I still luv him!

*Meh cat purrs at everyoen thru the interwebz*

• 43 Replies
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

quote]But I thought you said he didnt purr at me when I pet him thru the interwebz...[/quote]

*meh cat claws kurt thru the interwebz*

I meant to say meh cat purrs at everyone except kurt.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

yay!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Surgery on the cat? Purhaps I'm missing the point.

Not to be mean, but spending a few hundred dollars on a cats face isn't right. to me, a .50 cent bullet makes much more sense.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

skater, be nice.

I am glad your kitty is okay. I am a cat fan myself. Now what actions will you and your family be taking to prevent this from happening again?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

skater, be nice.

Wasn't trying to be mean....

Apparently his stepdad drove over the cat when the cat was lying on the driveway.

Buy it a bed.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

ha

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

I am glad your kitty is okay. I am a cat fan myself. Now what actions will you and your family be taking to prevent this from happening again?

He is now strictly an inside cat > (strict face).

Buy it a bed.

No need he just sleeps on my bed.

Not to be mean, but spending a few hundred dollars on a cats face isn't right. to me, a .50 cent bullet makes much more sense.

Well it is a part of the family.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

mmm i do believe that intelligent animals should be treated as people

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I am glad for you. When you described it in the chat, it really didn't sound like he was gunna make it. Which makes me happy he did. Also...you should move out on the 17th.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Depends on what intelligence qualifies as. Also putting a animal that you love down is stressful and sad so no you wouldn't put a bullet into a cat that you love.

I would. Its called mercy, cat face is smashed, bang, and it hurts no longer.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Some people really can't afford surgeries like this on household pets. It really is mercy. I bet that cat was in a world of pain before surgery. In the cat's perspective, a swift, painless end would have been welcoming. But the cat is out of surgery and is alive and well, which is GREAT! You should celebrate or something

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Depends on what intelligence qualifies as. Also putting a animal that you love down is stressful and sad so no you wouldn't put a bullet into a cat that you love.

yes but your down one cute wuvving animal and that's sick no easing your way outa that and don't tell me if my dog hurt her paw would you suggest shooting her i mean you said no more pain why don't we kill all things cute so no more pain ^.^
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

whoops quote fail X.X

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Sean me wants to pet ashes again.

HOW DARE YOU REVEAL MY CAT'S NAME!

*my cat falcon claws kuirt through interwebz*