ForumsNews and FeedbackOur Armatars?

48 11387
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

So since I have never really been on a site that has been interesting enough for long enough to see an update such as AG 3.0. Then I would like to know if our Armatars and othr information will be transfered to the newer site. Will our acounts be transfered aswell or will we need to make new acounts?
So any help with this would be great. I do need sleep at night you.

• 48 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I can understand in your perspective, BurnedUDown. But AG2 has been around since early '08 which has been 2 years, almost 3.

To put it simply, this website simply cannot serve the needs of the people without complete overhaul. This is why a new (and better) site is in the works. This is so more ideas and features can be made in AG3, which will make the livelihoods of you and I much more fun!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Look out, over excited Frank is here. I don't know why you seemed to forget that we were already told that past users will be recognised for their achievements but the admins haven't decided how yet.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

*makes a giant leap to the brake handle and pulls it to keep the train from derailing*

Guys, guys... I wonder if we're still on topic here? LOL XD

To start up the whole topic of this thread again:

I suddenly remembered a question asked a long time ago that was (then) related to AG2, but it can be easily modified to fit the AG3 theme here!

Q : Will there be a feature installed on AG3 that will allow a user to keep (let's state a maximum of 2 here) armatars he/she likes for future use?

I started to wonder about that back then and I suddenly remembered it, because the 'Halloween Edition Armatars' will be coming soon and I liked the 'Red Eye Stare' one...

So... will such a thing be possible, or is this thinking waaaaayy out of the box here?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee, I'm not sure how we're doing that part yet. Larry will have some ideas, and we're looking at the feasibility of letting users upload custom armatar images as well to share with their friends.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I dont think that you should worry about new armatars until you have gotten all of them. once u do then u can worry. imagine being me or any of the top 10 and waiting forever!

ilikepie123456
ilikepie123456
168 posts
Nomad

im hoping ALL my stuff is transfered to the new site, i really worked hard to get my points!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I know what you mean tennisman24, but I merely meant the armatars from the section that's always changing, the 1AP and 5AP section that is... they could never return, so if there's a way for you to hang on to certain armatars you really like, that would be great!

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

but I merely meant the armatars from the section that's always changing, the 1AP and 5AP section that is... they could never return, so if there's a way for you to hang on to certain armatars you really like, that would be great!

Well, I think the 1AP armaters and the 5AP armaters will stay there, but I think there will be different Armaters and sections at AG3
burnedUdown
burnedUdown
8 posts
Peasant

ah ok, maybey (i dont know off it is possible) we can create or own armatar.

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

A new Armatar system! Something like in Newgrounds, that we could put our own pictures as our armatars!
That would be great :3
It's, hmm, maybe old and a bit (sorry for saying this)and it seems a bit dull (not quite sure) to keep someone else's picture(s).
I want to have my own picture(s) showing in here.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

maybey (i dont know off it is possible) we can create or own armatar.

If you look 5 posts above your reply, you'll see where I say:
we're looking at the feasibility of letting users upload custom armatar images

... if/when we do allow it, we'll probably restrict it to well-behaved users who have reached certain points/ranks/merits or something, or have a high karma score, and of course they'll have to be evaluated by us to make sure they're appropriate for a site where we have lots of under-18 people.
JIMPAOK
JIMPAOK
10 posts
Peasant

i like dynamic armatars

JUSTnewHERE
JUSTnewHERE
33 posts
Jester

Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!
I like more armatars !!

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

we're looking at the feasibility of letting users upload custom armatar images

Maybe there could be a place where you could draw an armatar on AG.
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

It'll be pretty crazy to see what happens to all the AP and such, and what the new point system looks like. I'm getting a little too excited :P

~RR~

Showing 31-45 of 48