Nomad

whats your eys color?
mine are brown, what are yours.

• 207 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

dark brown, but i would love having coloured contacts glasses.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Marry me?

i will compose a poem
but seriously eye contact turns me on (only female). (i am not being dirty) green eyes are the best, but brown i like a warm nice eye colour.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Brown. Brown eyes are teh osum. I don't know why anyone would want to change their eye color from brown.

Mine a bright green with a few orange spots in them. I might have a picture of one. Hang on.

"yeah the spotlight / shines upon you / and how could / anybody / deny you"

The second thing that comes to mind is: Are you a mantid? I don't think I've ever seen bright green eyes with orange spots, just the dull serpentine with a hazel ring around the pupil.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Brown, good ole' ordinary brown.

I'm actually kind of glad I don't have a unique eye color...

myky
myky
43 posts
Nomad

mines are brown and around the pupil are hazel...

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Mine are the best color.....Blue.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Mines are lite brown with small golden dots... I like them a lot

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Mine are dark brown but when the light hits them they kinda go hazely they are my fav aspect of me actually. That sounds really strange i know but i think they are pretty. I have quite heavily lided eyes does anyone else have that? I think its just cause im a girl im not sure.

shard89
shard89
27 posts
Nomad

Mine are dark brown.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Gonna go a bit off-topic and mention that there was this cat in my grandma's neighbourhood which had the most awesome eyes ever. One eye was more green, the other more blue, and it had a lazy eye. It looked hilarious, yet adorable.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

mine are a dark bronw-hazel, but when there is sunlight ( i tried with normal light isn't as prominent) it is a mix of green,brown, with yellow lines here and there...

my friend's are a light blue and look like you're looking into the water on a beach O_O.

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Blue, my skin is blue too...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Dark Brown: The Best Eye Colour Ever

I love my u.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Light bown, and then the bottom quarter of them, are a weird light gray, toawrds white. Its only noticable up close.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Very dark brown. Black you could say. From afar it looks like my eyes are black but either when the sunlight hits them or if you have really good eyesight then you can notice my eyes are really dark brown.

Showing 16-30 of 207