ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54970
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

possibly drowning in maggots. even the thought of that happening is horrible.

Agh, the thought of that made me shiver. Although it is more like suffocating I would think. Just imagine ingesting magots and suffocating to death... Horrid thoughts ;l
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I think the ost horrible way to die is just torture in general.

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

for me would be pushed out into outer space any one consider that

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

the most horrible way to die?

being locked in a room with morris dancers, and being killed by your own insanity

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Asphyxiation is always a bad way to go.
No matter if it's fast or slow, suffering through that is just bad.

Also being burned alive is horrible. The searing pain on your flesh from the fire.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Lost at the sea would be a terrible death.

Imagine that, for example, your boat crashes and you fall in the sea. You have no how to call anyone, to eat something decent or drink clean water and you will feel cold in the nights. You will slowly get tired and your organs will stop working and you die. Alone.

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

Just watched sparticus... crucification!!! and also drowning in soup. that would SUCK.

Hydra312
Hydra312
45 posts
Nomad

dying without achieving anything. THAT WOULD SUCK!

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

An STD from Hydra's mom.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i think a horrible way to die would be to die with skitsafrennia.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

What in the world is that? And how do you pronounce it?

Schizophrenia is one of the most misunderstood mental illnesses that affects how a person thinks, feels and behaves.
I don't know how it is eactly pronounced, but I pronounce it Skits-ah-fren-ia. Also, yeah it would be a horrible way to die, in a serve case! Considering an individual would often hear internal voices that others do not, and hallucinate.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Umm.. schizophrenia is not a fatal illness, just FYI. Sure, it causes all sorts of nasty effects in the brain, but it isn't fatal. Furthermore, the sufferer doesn't even know they are 'suffering', so unless the hallucinations and other associated effects are particularly terrifying then the schizophrenic experiences no suffering. Much like the Alzheimer's patient who doesn't know that their 'memories' are not real, there isn't any suffering in the patient, only in those who know and/or observe them.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Umm.. schizophrenia is not a fatal illness, just FYI.

Did anyone say it was a fatal illness? I said it would be a bad way to go with the more serious voices and/or hallucinations. Dieing WITH the illness with "terrifying" effects that would be a bad death for the individual, wouldn't it?
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Anything that involves ur junk getting cut or sawed off is terriblr

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

The most terrible way to die is a Chelsea Smile. A Chelsea Smile is when they cut your mouth all the way to your ear. Then they hit you in the groan(if you are male) which makes you scream and widens the cut, which looks like you are smiling. The cause of death is bleeding to death.

Showing 241-255 of 338