ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do to enjoy life?

57 8533
crazyrussian97
crazyrussian97
256 posts
Shepherd

How do you enjoy life? I'm just curious about what other people do. I don't just mean in a deep sense either; what little things keep you going? I personally love listening to music and reading.

• 57 Replies
crazyrussian97
crazyrussian97
256 posts
Shepherd

Recently I have added playing World of Warcraft to things that I enjoy and I'll only say this once; DO NOT TRY IT, IT IS ADDICTING!!! get out while you still can, ignore the ads. Not that it totally consumes your life, just expect your grades and athletic ability to drop quite a bit.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Drink like a fish!! HAHAHA!

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

I enjoy life by playing sports and playing video games,Havng the awsome feeling on chritsmas or your birthday,and i enjoy life becasue we have a life.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I attempt to excel, I waste away online playing games and browsing, I write, I draw and I read.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I love to read, firstly.
I do enjoy taking a long walk or a bit of aerobics, then sitting down and perusing the AG forums, sipping tea or jotting down story ideas

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I socialize with family and friends, go on the Internet, weightlift, play chess, play football and basketball, and some other things. Sometimes I'll write poetry, but I haven't done that in a while.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I love playing tennis and golf. I also quite like jogging and cycling. I love boating too, but unfortunately I don't do that much anymore.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

sounds pathetic but i play video games and just daydream of how my life could be in the present or future. also daydream about imposibllle things XD. i dont really have anything important in life right now

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Just laying down with headphones blasting music so loud, i lose myself. & That's what makes me enjoy life the most.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I like being with my friends, and going outside to just lay in the grass or go hiking.
Music also helps.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I like sitting at the computer for at least 14 hours a day, drinking energy drinks and watching anime.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I make other people look bad so I look better by comparison.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

contemplate on things whilst silently gazing at the outside world

Knight, your 8-month-old past self took the words right out of my digital mouth. :O

Other than that, I like to listen to music.
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I like being with my friends

& playing games (both video and board)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't enjoy life. I've given up trying at this point. I'm rather used to it, really.

Showing 31-45 of 57