ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do to enjoy life?

57 8530
crazyrussian97
crazyrussian97
256 posts
Shepherd

How do you enjoy life? I'm just curious about what other people do. I don't just mean in a deep sense either; what little things keep you going? I personally love listening to music and reading.

• 57 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Sleep, hangout here, dream, eat, think, sleep, watch some Tv, play some video games, play some guitar, b-ball, go to the beach and sleep.
That or beat-box.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

I do things that I enjoy, the normal stuff... Listen to music, watch T.V, play games, etc. Then I look forward to what happens after I die.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

surfing and skating are the things i enjoy most in life. Being at the beach with friends is a close third and getting on Armor games i guess could make it one the list.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Then I look forward to what happens after I die.

No matter what you've been told, being buried in the ground isn't as fun as it sounds.

I'm not going to get into a religious debate here, because this is the internet.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

No matter what you've been told, being buried in the ground isn't as fun as it sounds.

I'm an Atheist. I'm not talking about that kind of "after I die."
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Honestly being on Armor Games is the greatest part of my day since I hate florida and I hate 99% of the people who live around me so I go online, talk to my friends, enjoy gaming and I get the feeling that I help this site by giving tips and opinions to beginners and gamers here. Armor Games is the best website I've ever been on (except maybe Google but I don't use google to get to Armor games, Armor Games is in my favorites tab). Say what you will but Armor Games is a miracle and I'm proud of being a part of it.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I listen to music, go outside, hang with friends, play sports, read, work, write, Interwebs etc etc etc.

James212
James212
88 posts
Blacksmith

Um try to think of happy things.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Sleep, listen to music, go outside, play my trumpet, draw, fish, listen to complete silence, usually on AG part of the day, play SimCity or some other game and, nothing. Doing nothing is good sometimes even though you are still technically doing something. I don't really enjoy the company of people to much. They tend to get annoying. But, I do enjoy the company of my cats and parakeet. I also have a fish but, he's not much of a talker.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I sleep, listen to music, always try to be close to my real friends, read, play with my dog, eat, practice sports... don't know, there are many.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I enjoy my life by sleeping, eating, listen to music, watching tv and music, and not caring about things that don't matter. Most of all I just enjoy having funz with friends and family and living my life to the fullest... Obviously

Showing 46-56 of 57