ForumsNews and FeedbackAdding Friends

25 12730
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

i notised that when you add someone it doesnt go on both profiles like i wanted to add Player to my friend list and i added him/her but it wouldnt show on his/her profile just mine that way if someone added you and you didnt want them to you could know without having to go to there profile and look at their friends

• 25 Replies
lilchad
lilchad
4 posts
Nomad

maybe we should tell people how to add friends not about updates

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

lilchad, this forum is about the new updates on the upcoming web site. If you need assistance, please post a message in the support forum.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

its kinda complicated

Its not, it will be like on facebook I think, friend requests
WillemMuahaha
WillemMuahaha
2 posts
Nomad

How can you search somebody ?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Hey Willem, if you're asking for the AG3 way of looking for someone, there's a search feature hooked up to Beta. Assuming you're in Beta that is....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The normal, AG2 way (the website we are currently in now) has no real search feature. If you know the guy's account name, just paste:

http://armorgames.com/user/########

...into the URL at the top, and replace the #'s with the actual name.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Sorry not too sound mogish but I think we are geting off topic...
This is for the friend adding system in AG3 beta.

But any ways, I think that the way it is now is fine but with the added if you both follow each other then your freinds, but then there is the problem that you fallow some one but you done.t want them to know your info or be friends, you just want to follow and then they follow you and now you,ve got some one who can see all your info and such but yoy still only want to fallow them... o_O

Lol I always have to piont that stuff out don't I! And make it harder to make it work!lol I don't mean to!

FireLord9000
FireLord9000
1 posts
Nomad

how do u add a friend???

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Read this guide about add/find/search frinds

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*sorry, doublepost, somehow the forum eat one half of my post*

And please dont revive old, dead threads, AG dont like "necros".
If you have any further questions feel free to ask me. This can be done by a post on my page or in a new thread.

Showing 16-24 of 25