ForumsThe TavernYour Favorite Dinosaur

164 32062
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

OK.This is basically about whats your favorite dinosaur(s)and why you like them.For me I am fond of the Velociraptor.I like how its small but ferocious.

• 164 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

@ xAyjAy: I think you meant this.

Same here for the ankylosaurus because it's tail is wicked awesome and it is built like a tank. Other than that it would have to be triceratops because when a predator comes they surround their young and form a wall with their horns.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

But can anyone search a human like dinosaur, I got a trump decks cards deck with dinosaur and there was a human like.

What exactly do you mean by human-like? I'm pretty sure there was no antropomorphic dinosaur; maybe the angle of the picture just made it look like that?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

@ xAyjAy: I think you meant this.

yes, thanks for fixing the link for me.

i like also the one dinosaur that looks like a battering ram with his head. i forget its name.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I would say either a velocirapter or a carchar. Why? Because they are awesome! Thats why.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

All the dinosaurs each have some kind of unique shapes
I like the T-rex and the Ankylosaurus

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Pterodactyl because I like flying dinosaurs

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I like brontosauruses, they're massive, but harmless, so that means they ain't gonna mess with anyone, and no one gonna mess with him

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

if i were to pick i would choose the velociraptor cuz they r cool, have claws, they r smart, and they are fast. They look cool and have a pwn name!

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I like pterodactyls! They are flippin awesome! And they can fly.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I like pterodactyls! They are flippin awesome! And they can fly.

For the xth friggin time, pterodactyls are pterosaurs, not dinosaurs...
Showing 151-160 of 164