ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110495
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

if uve played a lot u'll c wat we're talkin bout, especially with marathon

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

the current lvls r getting very boring right now. if they just add a few more lvls to the next one we'll eventually want more again. if there is a lvl editor, it'll keep the game fresh and u won't get bored.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

thats a really good explination light

Policeman655
Policeman655
1 posts
Nomad

I think that they should make multiple endings for EP2, And also maybe let you choose what colour you want for each individual item, instead of half of the items. There could be some new way of dying, like a saw that follows you or a fake floor that you can fall through to your death.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

fake floors would be kinda overdoing it but yeah want some new junk

Hotfire
Hotfire
10 posts
Nomad

I'd rather they just update exit path with some new levels instead of waiting for an overhaul of the whole thing. If they just added a few levels a month the game would get huge.

jkiller333
jkiller333
1 posts
Nomad

there should be a level editor

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Maybe an add-on to the first one. Like with an extended story, but the first 30 levels. Than the same with head and hand items.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It could use some modifications, but that's been stated a lot. For example new maps, level creator, private rooms etc...
If John wants to update it *yay* if he doesn't I don't think I will be playing it anymore.
I do play it about 10-20 minutes every couple days now since it's gotten boring to me. I use to play it much more.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

What I said, and yes, a level editor would be awesome! Maybe like..sharing 'em too! The way the levels are designed make it a perfect game for a level editor.

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

yea, there should be another one.

Negative100
Negative100
26 posts
Nomad

I agree :3

eggfreckles
eggfreckles
1 posts
Nomad

I can't even see it on the menu

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I can't even see it on the menu

It's on the homepage. Just look to the left. If you click action games it's there too. Here's the link for it though.
Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

I imagine John will make it next year. That is, if he actually is going to make one. I have all the Uniplayer Flairs and I wanna earn more. >.<

Showing 16-30 of 380