ForumsNews and Feedback(Oprah voice) "Everyone's getting an inviiiiiite..."

66 13018
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Everyone who has registered for the open beta, up to and including Monday morning at 9am Pacific Standard Time will receive an Email sometime later that day with their invitation code to check out the AG3 Beta. Anyone registering AFTER 9am PST will have to wait for the following code release.

• 66 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What date are we looking at? Which Monday?

This sounds like fun...will be nice to finally get into the Beta...

But you know, been there done that!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

This coming Monday, the 22nd.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Okay. I am assuming that you didn't get as many sign ups than you expected?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We got plenty of sign-ups. (we'd have loved more, of course) We weren't expecting tens of thousands or anything, especially when we didn't market the beta that heavily.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ah okay then.

Are you going to advertise it more in the future to get more people, maybe from other sites?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Can you tell us roughly how many sigh-ups you got?

Anyway, the weeks have gone by so fast that I haven't realized there's only one more week. I'm so excited.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Considering there's a full month or so of wait until early 2011 where the full release of AG3 is said to take place, including Christmas and the Jewish holidays, there may be a sudden rise of users who catch wind of beta and may want to sign up, as they are on Winter break.

Crazy kids and their Winter break. I remember having those, you jerks T_T

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

This is awesome.

The 22nd starts Thanksgiving Holiday, so expect me to sign up within minutes.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i'll be in mexico when that happens T.T

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

9AM!!!!! sheeesh!! that is wait no... oh sorry LOL i'm in arizona no daylight savings so it would be.. 10am? ok thats alright i geuss. I would do it any way! for beta!!!!!!
hope I get in!!! see ya'll in beta i hope! well in a week.
ahh only a month or so till AG3 is completly open!

and Ian the title does not seem to fit you. you seem well... kinda sereus type of guy, well maybe not i mean ya do tell some joke to keep every one from going crazy on some of the topics... -_-

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

This is awesome.

The 22nd starts Thanksgiving Holiday, so expect me to sign up within minutes.

Um Orion... are you saying that you'll sigh up on the 22nd? Because the sigh-up page opened Nov. 8. You could sign up now if you want to. AG3 Beta Sign Up Page
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

kinda sereus type of guy, well maybe not i mean ya do tell some joke to keep every one from going crazy on some of the topics... -_-

A Dr.Pepper guy that wanted to rick roll us is the serious type? XD
Most of the time he is, but he's just doing his job. But even then, guys that are far into their job have to let off some steam sometimes. I don't think I'll be able to let off steam where I'm going though.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Oh well, you people didn't miss much. I still can't log in with my main account because it has an underscore.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Oh well, you people didn't miss much. I still can't log in with my main account because it has an underscore.

At least the caching problem is fixed. I'm sure your underscore bug is next on the list :-/

whats the e-mail of AG?

If you signed up for Open Beta, you would have gotten an E-mail from AG that your sign up has been received. It then goes into detail about the process of Open beta and so on.

Then, on the 22nd of November, you will get a confirmation E-mail. This has your actual code invite to input into the sign up page so you can get in. It's in 6 days, so it's not that far away.

Looking forward to talking with the users with something other than GS and E-mail
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

And you're getting a cuckoo clock! And you're getting a cuckoo clock!

No really, this is great news Ian.

Showing 1-15 of 66