28 posts
Nomad

can you find cheats

• 72 Replies
cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

I think I lend my game to my friend. I wanna play SWBFII now. I cant wait.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

do you do space battleshttp://www.graphicsgrotto.com/emoticons/starwars/images/emstarwars1.gif

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

can you hack star wars battlefront 2 with cheat engine

tswann33
tswann33
27 posts
Nomad

swbf2 was the best game i had for my ps2...besides jak and daxter/rachet and clank series

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

nobudy is playing star wars battlefront 1

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

nobudy is playing star wars battlefront 1

I still play the first and second one on my little brothers PS2. He still has them and they work fine. I thought battlefront two was good because of the Jedi. But I like battlefront one because it looks better to me. I like the warfare on that one more.
They're both good though. Great games.
2x4
2x4
30 posts
Nomad

Need to make a 3rd installment

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Need to make a 3rd installment

I don't think that's really necessary. Since in the 1st and with the 2nd they explained the whole story-line. Also you can still have fun on both of them. A lot of time has passed since Star wars battlefront 2 was released. Them making a third one is highly unlikely.
2x4
2x4
30 posts
Nomad

But it was beyond fun! Even if they just go back and make it for the 360 and Ps3 id buy it

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

This was a really good game i wish i had the first one

serbstriker
serbstriker
36 posts
Nomad

I know the OP's problem was already solved but I just want to say that I love this game and i used to play heaps of it before, does anyone still play it online? If anyone here wants to play a game online ( i am on PC) just post on my wall telling me so, It would really bring back some good memories.

Golial
Golial
4 posts
Peasant

I hated battlefront 2 personally, I was looking forward to it, picked it up off steam on a sale for like $5, and I still felt like I got burned.

polarbear19
polarbear19
47 posts
Nomad

I loved this game I played it untill I got my xbox

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

SWBFII is an awesome game!! Provided me with hours of fun when i played it. Its a really good game. I recommend it to everyone. I am hoping, and there have been rumours, of a third one.

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

What is there to say about this game (other than more people need to play online) this game is epic and for those of you wondering about a SWBF3 there is one just not named Star Wars BF3 theres also one for the psp and ive played it its really good i own on ps2 and i own my friends ow it i play on elite what do you guys play on

Showing 31-45 of 72