GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

i meant like what mode normal or elite not what console

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

There's a lot of cheats for it, you just have to search online.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

can some one help me whith modding

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

umm the games really easy enough why would you need help

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

there are atucally cheats for it? wow...ive never rlly gave that thought...course played so far i have the legendary status in stuff that im usually unkillable, almost...if anyone wants to give off the ps2 cheats and how to get to em id love to know

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

i poured sooo many hours into this game.... i had legendary on every single award... it was ridiculous

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i poured sooo many hours into this game.... i had legendary on every single award

Yes, same with me.
I still do play it from time to time with my little brother. The map with all the Jedi is the best to play one because on Star Wars: Battlefront 1 they didn't have that option. On Star Wars: Battlefront one though I did like the shooting style more. And the way they players reacted - also the vehicles.
The only thing that 2 was good for was the Jedi and some improved gameplay/graphics.
Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i just modded the game

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

The map with all the Jedi is the best to play one

i got downloadable content on my xbox, i have 2 more jedi/sith and a whole lot more hero battle maps, it makes me happy
rafcommando1
rafcommando1
45 posts
Nomad

orange light learn to post, swbf2 is a brillient game dont ruin it with peaple like you

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Any Lucas Arts game is a major turnoff for me.

Not just Battlefront2, but just about every game that Lucas Arts has a hand in creating just makes me angry. Do they ever make a game that is their own work and creativity? No. They make their own little twists and turns within the game, but no, they take the gameplay from other developers.

Take this game for example. Do you know what the Battlefield series is? It's a 1st person team-based conquest game. 1st of its kind. Team Fortress was a little different. Anyway, Lucas Arts's Battlefront series is a total ripoff.

Shame on them for not being able to make any game to date that is their own creation.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah on SWBFII ive been known by three names,

Funtwo
Bearsal1121
xFuntwox
GFA_xFuntwox

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I liked the first one a tiny bit better because it was more challenging and it had more vehicles. But I love letting my whole team guy and being an army of 1

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

the best game of all star wars i believe.

Rezink
Rezink
5 posts
Peasant

loved all of the battlefront games. but i can't play them since my ps2 broke

Showing 46-60 of 72