28 posts
Nomad

can you find cheats

• 72 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Its fun using the AT-AT's heavy blasters. I still remember the flying corpses of the Rebels. I rather like the old clone laser rifles. better than the droids by far. Does anyone know why they made the droids look like they were breathing?

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

homing rockets. as in controlable rockets.

get foar crocket hits on a vehicle.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Now, those are fun. Although, the normal lock-on rockets are good. But they cant hit the critical hit spots, which cause more damage.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Did anyone ever use the Rocket class guy and get controllable rockets?

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

Did anyone ever use the Rocket class guy and get controllable rockets?

i do i love to do that it is so fun
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i was really good on battlefront 2 i played it on ps2 and i got the elite rifle and other stuff like that sorry im off topic i dont know any cheats but i think you should just play it normaly

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

Battlefront 1 was better in some ways. they had some maps that i loved. they took these out. Bespin: Cloud City and Tatooine: Dune Sea were some of these. You could lay down. And they had two gernades.
Battlefront two had upgrades, which made it fun. The unlock drodika and stuff were cool too.glactic conquest was better, but i liked the way you got bouneses for having planets. Such as sabotage and stuff.
Too bad they didnt make a BF3.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Battlefront 1 was also better in that you had to destroy the Shield Generator on Endor and could not just take it like a normal command post. I didn't like how you had to unlock characters in the match but the achievements for better weapons was cool.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

swbf1 was a bit better game i know that

sycoraxjosh
sycoraxjosh
7 posts
Nomad

Brilliant game i want one on PS3 !!!!

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

I really like the engineer class. Legendary flechette shotgun, to the max!
plus detpacks. very fun.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

In PS2, if you start a space clone war battle with the republic you must destroy the enmy shields and the CIS bridge. You will notice that one part of the bridge is destroyed. Fly on low speed right behind the destroyed part and if you turn face down directly onto the bridge you will enter the CIS ship! It can only be done with a V-Wing but you will not enter the hangar. Instead you will be flying in some weird undesigned interior of the CIS cruiser from which you can Bombard the engine cooling tanks (the cooling tanks!), bomb the Life support systems from the inside or enter the CIS hangar through the wall!

I've tried this myself and confirmed it after i got the information through here.

Showing 61-72 of 72