ForumsThe TavernDo I have the best Armatar, or what?

151 21137
Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

my armatar was from halloween 2009, and becuase it's so great, I havn't changed it

• 151 Replies
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

its really cool because nobody else has it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Just a black box lol.. i wouldn't use it.. seems too boring to use it.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Black box es best. Ah am original holder of it, but changed after a ban threatening.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

but changed after a ban threatening.

How did you almost get banned for having a black box armartar?
and how do you get it?
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, there was a thread before about hacking the armatar system, all traces of that have been erased I think. The guy who figured it out is banned two me thinks.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Wow never mind then i think it's a wise choice for me to just keep my wolf.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

"me thinks" hahaha i love yoda... Endscape doesnt have the most rare but the best in conjunction with his name.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't see that armartar a lot Endscape but as of now i have seen like 6 people with this wolf one.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

he used an export which was considered hacking methinks.

wat?

Exploit.

I was banned earlier (right before a move to a house states away) due to spreading the file around and showing a non-functional webs.com site of it. So yeah, I think the safe way was to change it.

What gets me is that possum ovar thar changed it to it and had no consequences.. >:I

All of this is irrelevant for AG3 though. They haven't considered fixing it because they think it's not really an exploit, and AG3 is so near.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ive seen 4 others with Endscape's armatar.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Endscape's

Sorry i can't resist either, but you can't do that, when you do that with for example: it's that says it is but you did it with endscape and that doesn't make any sense at all...

but only person still i see with that armartar of yours is just you.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Actually, saying Endscape's was correct. The apostrophe shows possession. It's is a special exception. The possessive form of it is its, but that's only because it's = it is. Now, how 'bout you stop being a wannabe Grammar Nazi?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Never, and i thought that saying endscape's was saying endscape is but when you type endscapes' it's right... but if i said my real name Jordan's that makes no sense at all you can't say a name like that so you're wrong not me.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

As to the black armatar: Graham had it first. Knight_34 had it second. I had it third. However, Graham and Knight changed it, while I was allowed to keep it for some months, until cormyn decided to be a white knight.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Wrong yet again. When he said Endscape's, he was referring to the possession of the armatar by Endscape. And because that's how he was using it, he was correct, as am I. Now, stop trying to be a Grammar Nazi when your own posts show horrendous grammar.

Showing 76-90 of 151