ForumsThe TavernDo I have the best Armatar, or what?

151 21136
Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

my armatar was from halloween 2009, and becuase it's so great, I havn't changed it

• 151 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

stop trying to be a Grammar Nazi

I don't even try to be a "grammar nazi" and i don't want to be one either.. sounds like a bad name for someone
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm just saying it doesn't sound right to me.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

A Grammar Nazi is someone who makes posts that point out other people's grammatical errors. You attempted to do just that, but you incorrectly corrected someone.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Still it does not sound right.. but i don't really care, i just thought i was right but turns out i was not and it's not a bit deal possum.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Come on possum you don't have to be a grammar nazi to everyone.

Back on subject.

I didn't see what was so bad about the website where you could get Armatars that were seasons only. It's not like it will destroy the site.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

*facepalm* I'm not the one who made it a big deal! You failed, I corrected you, you argued, I explained again, and now I'm the one making a big deal? Anyway, I have the best armatar, considering I can no longer use the black one...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm not even arguing i said i was wrong.. and i have the best.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I didn't see what was so bad about the website where you could get Armatars that were seasons only. It's not like it will destroy the site.

Read the TaC Page. Specifically, section 6 of the TaC. There is a nifty little sentence that says you agree not to, and can be banned for:
(c) deep link or gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site.

The exploit grants unauthorized access, hence is worthy of a ban. Just to clarify.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I guess.

Anyway, how did the black armatar come about anyway. I'm guessing it was one of the first armatars made?

Also something tells me that this exploit will be one of those random facts about AG questions to come.

Graham the famous exploiter.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

From what I understand, it was some sort of test armatar. Grey-Ham helped Cormyn out by identifying the exploits for him, so now he has a clean slate.

Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

I love my armatar
I can feel it ^^
It is druid who is insine me ;]
I'm Wiccan and this armatar suit me

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I think there should be special rare armatars that get given out to people who have done something very good towards AG

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

special rare armatars that get given out to people who have done something very good towards AG

I would think like maybe helping people out or getting merits.
What do you think IceClaw247?
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

no i have the best one.

No complain.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

no i have the best one.

I do agree with this. The artist must really have practised a lot to do something awesome like that.
Showing 91-105 of 151