ForumsThe TavernDo I have the best Armatar, or what?

151 21168
Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

my armatar was from halloween 2009, and becuase it's so great, I havn't changed it

• 151 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I do not like my armatar as much as some of the dinosaurs but it is ok.

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

For me, Jade Dragon is the best, can't wait to get to spartan warrior armatar, it's the best ! SPARTA !!! ( sorry for caps, i just had to put capital letters )

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the Op's as much, but I do like loloynage's.

I like mine the most though... Simplistic yet elegent, cookie yet milk, and, it's well balenced.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

The Op armatar is nice... Not great just nice. My armatar sucks but I had to change it because it was overused (it was the squirrel one). I want thepossum's armatar it fit my name. deathopper and a skull get it? But until a don't see a death related armatar that I can use I'm not changing.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

I do agree with this. The artist must really have practised a lot to do something awesome like that.

that's right. Who was it anyways? I think it was a user, not sure if he is still active...
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I think the armatar I have fits my character sheet in the AMW.

KFK has this armatar and a few others but I think I'll be sticking with this one for a while.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

that's right. Who was it anyways? I think it was a user, not sure if he is still active...

Oh, he is fairly active, though more hidden in the background because much of his activity is deleting posts or helping users on their profile. But he is still a little active in the art section at times.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

loloynage2: I was leaning towards getting that one, but I feel as if my current one better matches my personality.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

@Cen:*winkwinknudgenudge*

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Oh, he is fairly active, though more hidden in the background because much of his activity is deleting posts or helping users on their profile. But he is still a little active in the art section at times.

Devoidless? Only one I can think of. Or am I not supposed to say his/her name?

Looking around, I have yet to see someone with my armatar. I like mine the best.

@Thepossum

Where the bleep did you get your armatar!!!!1!!!!1!1!!!one!!
Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

I only just realized it was wrapped candy untill like 3 days ago I thought it was gummy bears

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I really like this bear one. But I'm seeing far too many people with it. I want to see the 5,000AP ones when I unlock them. Maybe they'll be good.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I have gotten a lot of compliments on mine.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Mine that I have now looks really cool. I like it.
I don't see too many people with the unicorns. I've seen about 1 other person with this particular one I have. But that person seems to be inactive.
I've seen about 4 people total with the unicorn ones including me.

And dudeguy45 that one does look nice

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Dude, sweet armatar, I just keep mine, because I made it, and I think I got a complimant in the your banned game in fourm games. I think GhostOfMatrix said this: Your banned for having tha armatar I've never seen before.So that means it's rare. Only me and iamnotronman have it, it was spring 2009.

Showing 106-120 of 151