ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 community

24 6936
ferpotato
ferpotato
7 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a community room or something like that so the AG community can have conversations and play games that are multi-player together.

• 24 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Dan would like to actually create a game which gives achievements on the site.

I like this in particular. It would be like "complete a certain objective" or "do something bizarre" and you get nifty achievements for it?

And will we get small thumbnails of the achievements, or do we just get text?
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yeah, as an example, if you win Crush The Castle 2 with gold medals on everything, it might give an achievement on the site. That's not *planned* that's just an example.

I think we're planning various shield graphics as badges, or maybe that shield would have the game logo on it or something.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

Yeah, as an example, if you win Crush The Castle 2 with gold medals on everything, it might give an achievement on the site. That's not *planned* that's just an example.
I think we're planning various shield graphics as badges, or maybe that shield would have the game logo on it or something.

I think it's a good idea of achievments because more users would be noticed from Reps, achievments instead of just AP

Just my opinion

(when I say "Reps" it reminds me vaguely of weight lifting)
Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Here you go Freak. This is where you say To be decided. TBD.
TBD

NL_TERROR
NL_TERROR
23 posts
Nomad

i do liked this new system, u can actually see how good someone is quite easily

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Fudge not another Kongregate. I can just seem my spare time falling past the event horizon of a blackhole.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Fudge not another Kongregate. I can just seem my spare time falling past the event horizon of a blackhole.

If AG3 Forums turn out to be like Kongregate's I will probably punch the computer screen. I hope not/don't think this will happen though.
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

If AG3 Forums turn out to be like Kongregate's I will probably punch the computer screen. I hope not/don't think this will happen though.

As long as it look a bit like it is now and the same forumers are around, I'm good with it. Holy crap, just looked at the Kong forums, a whole page and no posts are more than 5 words. Thank you forum guidelines and mods for making these forums more productive/civilized.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I will admit, the Kong forums are a *tad* more layed back. But they let so many spammer/trolls in it's not even funny.

Thank you forum guidelines and mods for making these forums more productive/civilized.
Showing 16-24 of 24