ForumsThe TavernIf you could... (Elements)

121 20407
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you could be any element (Air, water, earth, fire) which would it be and why?

For me, fire. The brilliance, elegance, and fierceness that is apart of it is just awesome.

• 121 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This thread reminds me of the old polls fad from last year.

I prefer earth. I am of the earth.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i teach swimming lessons and i always try to bend the water like in avatar, and the kids are like "wtf are you doing" XD so id like to be water

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

oh and also if you are going to make this an endless thing, i think it should be in the forum games (number 1) and i think that instead of making a new thread everytime, after a certain time frame after a good number of people have stated the answer to whatever you have asked, ask a mod to change the name, and make it state in the title what page the new topic is on.

if this thread is succesfull anyway. but again dont jsut make more and more of these threads.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think i would choose fire... i think it is better than all the rest.

MasterAwsuko
MasterAwsuko
74 posts
Nomad

Water, since that's the closest thing to the bone-chilling, heart-stopping power of ICE. =3

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fire, it's fierce, evil and damaging. It's also my favourite element.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Out of the classical elements I would go with quintessence.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Out of the four that were stated in the OP, I'd take fire since I always liked fire. It's warm/hot, looks cool, is destructive and thus creates place for new life.. and it's the best purificator. Even though it's not really a &quotowerful" element; most powerful has to be water (just think of tsunamis or monster waves).
Also, since if there was an element chaos I'd take that one, fire has to be my choice since it's the closest to chaos, seeing how it raises entropy XD

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I'm sort of stuck between water and air. I like air because I'm peacefull guy and find that air is a peaceful element. But I also like water because I love to swim.
So I choose ice the combination of water and air.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Water for sure, it's totally unstoppable.

At a high enough energy output of fire, you'd be able to make water evaporate before it gets anywhere near your fire, so fire wins :P
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

ehm... what?!

Ok I chose water instead just realized it doesn't make ice but I was sick at the time (still am) and had a headache (still do) don't judge me !
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i would be air because then i could be everywhere
O.O

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i could be everywhere

There is no air in space.
I still prefer fire but i think that earth is pretty good since everything on earth is made of earth :P

*hmm i don't think i made any sense up there but owell*
acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

All my life I have lived around water. Was a lifeguard for 3 years, lived on an island for 2, have swam, surfed and scuba dived in it. I find an almost eerie calm surrounds me when I am around the water. I think this element would suit me best.

Lathus
Lathus
115 posts
Nomad

Fire is awesome. Our lives revolve around it (the sun, warmth) also, we use it to cook. If you removed any greek element, noone could survive. I find fire would be the hardest to live without. Fire is also the symbol of suffering and death. i.e., hell. Fire also generates light. Also, I'm a pyromaniac.

Showing 1-15 of 121