ForumsThe TavernIf you could... (Elements)

121 20400
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you could be any element (Air, water, earth, fire) which would it be and why?

For me, fire. The brilliance, elegance, and fierceness that is apart of it is just awesome.

• 121 Replies
lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

If there was an element for lightning, I'd be happy to wield it. But from what I've been given I think I'll go with water.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

actually in some places they say that lightning is just a form of fire... kinda like in the avatar series but others say it is a form of the element air (wind). some say it is a mix of both

roxasthenobody
roxasthenobody
355 posts
Nomad

Also, I'm a pyromaniac.

yeah, me too.
fire (obviously)
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Lightning counts under fire lol And remember here I'm talking about nature elements so for the people making up their own element (chaos and quintiseence) those don't count XD

jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

I would choose fire because you could singe people 2 death!!!

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I'd go for fire - but that's because i'm a bit of a pyromaniac.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I used to think i wanted to be fire, but wind is awesome. Wind can basically control all the other elements. Plus Wind is fast, cuts precisely and makes you look awesome.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

if were talking about bending (like avatar lol) then water because 1: its not dangerous like fire :# 2: you could swim in flying water? idk XD plus you could drink a soda by lifting it out of the bottle into your mouth lol XD

lostsage159
lostsage159
61 posts
Nomad

i like earth. its calm and peaceful. if i could live anywhere id pick a mtn so i find this as a good choice :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i like earth. its calm and peaceful

Earthquakes are quite calm and peaceful
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Fire. Fire is destruction and creation. It destroys things, yet is the source of all life. If their were no sun, the Earth would a) not exist and b) if it did exist, it would be a barren ball of ice and rock. Fire let us cook our food. If you are in the forest at -20 degrees while it's snowing, th only thing you really want is fire.(I've been their). It heals you when you're cold, it burns you when you touch it. It is the ultimate element.

velociskeeter
velociskeeter
3 posts
Nomad

i'd be water..........just flow wit it and water could be calming yet the most dangerous......... XD

doz27
doz27
52 posts
Nomad

@dellosantosj lol just lol
yeah water too oh! oh! not water but metal! its like earth!plus!,,,,uhhh,,,,1!!!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

@dellosantosj lol just lol

youve never tried to do that? :P
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I pick metal, because being rigid and blunt is staggering.

Showing 31-45 of 121