ForumsThe TavernIf you could... (Elements)

121 20402
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you could be any element (Air, water, earth, fire) which would it be and why?

For me, fire. The brilliance, elegance, and fierceness that is apart of it is just awesome.

• 121 Replies
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Fire or water. I like water because it's calm and peaceful but goes fierce when it needs to be.(Tsunami) Fire is all about power and starts off small amd unoticed but goes big and powerful after a while. So I don''t know which one to pick. Also water is essential for life and so is fire when we need heat.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Earth/rock because im solid, strong and stable..... sort of :P Now that I think about it, air is free and flowing. it easily adpats so i dont know.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'd be fire... though my true element is air for some reason. *looks to the skies and starts daydreaming again*

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Water, or air.

air, because it can fly everywhere.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

water is a compound, air is a mixture, fire is a reaction and earth can be either a compound or element (or both, or niether, im not sure). But out of the four in the OP, probs air, like just not vbe around people you hate and then they die of Oxygen starvation.....hehe

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Air.

Just imagine blowing people away with the force of air at your hand.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I'd want earth or straight up energy.

Earth could cause so much damage through all that geological stuff like earthquakes and volcanoes , and even tsunamis as a byproduct if I make an earthquake close enough to water.
Energy is just awesome. It is practically everything as everything has energy. Being able to turn passive energy to kinetic energy at least 150% more efficently than any other creature seems pretty cool.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

water... it can heal change from ofence to defence. and is all about the flow of movements. when it comes to personality water is usually change, deep emotions, calmness and understanding

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

fire is so awsome i would be fire and just burn stuff cause i like burning things

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

water... it can heal

I know they say that on Avatar: The Last Aer, but how does water actually heal things/people?
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

soz, i meant Avatar: The Last Airbender
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Hmm... I would have to go with air. Firstly, every living thing relies on air for life. Deny it air and it dies. Secondly, air is everywhere. You cannot find a place on the earth that doesn't contain gases. Being able to manipulate these gases at will would provide you with a limitless source of power. Furthermore, being that we require air to life we could go anywhere we wished by creating pockets of air to provide ourselves with the gases our body needs.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You cannot find a place on the earth that doesn't contain gases.

Not even natural vacuums?
I'd go with water. So much depends on water; it's unpredictable, powerful, shapeless and makes happy
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Not even natural vacuums?

To my knowledge there are no naturally occurring vacuums on earth, and there is no such thing as a true vacuum anywhere in our universe, although simply because there is matter it does not necessitate that the matter present is gaseous.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well.... we are talking about bending the elements... the reality ship has sailed XD so yeah water can heal in the element study becuase it is the source of all life. and avatar the last airbender is not the only element connected thing that states that water can heal

Showing 16-30 of 121