ForumsSupport ForumGames won't load

22 9824
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

A bunch of games won't load on my computer, but they will load on others. What's wrong with my computer?

• 22 Replies
SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

Sometimes i've this problem too.. try to reload the page a few times

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Yeah I tried that it didn't work.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Just ask one of the admins or mods about the game that's not working. They'll get it fixed sooner or later.

oms12345
oms12345
20 posts
Nomad

you might not have the latest version of java or adobe flash. Go on there website and download the latest one if not, I dunno.

cinnamon34
cinnamon34
121 posts
Nomad

I've had this problem to and I've found that the best way to fix it is go to a different game its not worth the hassle to try and get it to work or you could send a message to the creator of the game. One last solution is to try it on a different computer like just go to a library because theres plenty of computers to try it on!!!

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Are you all still having these issues?

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

I would agree with oms12345. It is always a great idea to see if you have the latest update of flash!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Which games won't load? It may be the ones that have broken links.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

There are a bunch of games that don't work, I can't remember all of them but one of them is Corporation Inc. And I'm pretty sure I have the latest update of Flash.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post.....

Another good simple idea to possibly decrease this from happening on your browser is to:

A. Get the latest update of Flash
B. Get the latest version of your browser
C. If B does not work, try using a different browser.

I hope this helps some!

Ipear3
Ipear3
29 posts
Blacksmith

Ive had this problem too. It happened on Flight for me. Ive tried Mozzila, Internet Explorer <-- Hate, And google chrome <3. Each of them have a 1/50 chance of not loading.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Could it be malware or a virus? Is the system itself old (not the software)? Sometimes older machines need to be defragmented, but I have no idea if that has any effect on the games loading.

rgnestle
rgnestle
3 posts
Shepherd

I have tried everything that I can find on the Web to fix this problem. Clearing the Java cache doesn't work, clearing the browser cache doesn't work, using a different browser doesn't work, not even Safari. I know that it must be a Java/Shockwave/Flash problem, but I believe it's being caused by the NEW version and not solved by it.
I get movies (including the Armor Games logo animation) but NO GAME! Are these games all made with the same authoring program? I don't know, but it's a possibility. That may very well be the key similarity.
I have an Intel Duo Core II Dell 1505 with 2gigs of RAM, a huge hard drive, 1MB network connection, and a decent graphics card.
I can't find the older Flash et al files to see if my hypothesis is correct, but if someone does find a way to revert to them and it works, please post it so we can start using Armor Games again.

rgnestle
rgnestle
3 posts
Shepherd

BTW Thanks for your time.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Sometimes you might have accidentely changed some internet settings, so go to your internet settings and change them to defult. Also, make sure you are up-to date on the flash program. One more thing. If you're sound is disabled on the conrtrol panel, or you dont have speaker, the game doesnt start.
I hope this helped thanks for reading.

Showing 1-15 of 22