ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

99 12505
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

You are a boy/girl who hopes to be a Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Senator/clone commander when you grow up. Your race is Twi'lek/Human/thousands of others, pick one. You hope for peace/chaos in the galaxy.

Bio:
weapons preferred:
weapons:
items:
food:
transportation:
friends:

• 99 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name:Unit 376 "Sky Eye"
Bio:was built in a robot production facility on geonosis and participated in the bttle of geonosis,survived and was promoted and fought through many other small skirmishes.
weapons preferred:Shotgun, F-187 Fusioncutter, Detpack, Health and Ammo dispenser
Race: Droid
Class: Pilot/engineer
weapons:Shotgun,Detpacks (3)
items: F-187 Fusioncutter, Health and Ammo
Dispenser
food:not needed
transportation:none
friends:none
Allegiance: Trade federation/CIS

it's not a bomb, it's like a mine

whatever just drop my last and hide it with rubble then coax them here

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

The jedi are slowly advancing on you...

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Bio:was built in a robot production facility on geonosis and participated in the bttle of geonosis,survived and was promoted and fought through many other small skirmishes.
weapons preferred:Shotgun, F-187 Fusioncutter, Detpack, Health and Ammo dispenser
Dispenser

feint running away

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

The jedi chase after you all of a sudden one of them deemingly the master skids too a halt. "Wait Napon! Wait! I feel something!" but the apprentice was too late. the detpack blew up and the apprentice is near death. the master is kneeling over him. wat do you do?(im going offline now)

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

i call on my radios for others to surround them and walk up, shotgun raised, and say in the robotic monotonous voice "Jedi, give up"

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

The jedi murmurs "Now would be a good time for reinforcements..." and you wonder what in the world he's talking about and then you see. Clone ships start bombing the building and clones drop out of planes. You will be utterly destroyed if you attack. Do you surrender, run away, your own option?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

you shoot him and gtfo

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

You start running and they chase after you. They surround the building and a hologram appears in every single battle droids hand: its a hologram of Mace Windu. He's saying "Hand us over the senator. We have no more patience." All the entrances are blocked. Clones are advancing on you from all entrances. What do you do? Oh and by the way as soon as other people join we will have other players tying into your story. i.e. you will have to battle each other, ally with each other, it will be your choice.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

that's not happening, PVP is too hard to control, following orders, i wait for my CO to say something

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

yeah your prob right. But wats CO? And wats your answer to the scenario?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

btw where the hell am i?

and are you serious?

http://cdn.epicski.com/f/f0/f069ad45_epic_facepalm_by_rjth.jpg

CO=commanding officer

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

thats wat i thought i just wanted to make sure that it wasnt another of your bombs...anyway. where are you? You are in a Trade Federation building holding an important senator from the republic.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

order a lower ranking droid (if you read my bio) and tell him to bring the senator in front of the hologram

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

and she did what?...

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

?

Showing 16-30 of 99